Kingston upon Thames

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• London to Harwich

London Feb 26, 2015 at 3:43 PM

Are there any good cheap transportation from London to Harwich?

more
    • Easter in London

London Feb 26, 2015 at 8:42 AM

We may be in London during Easter. Is there any parades or special events during that time? What's a great place for brunch on Easter dinner?

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

What is the actual address in London of Dollis Hill WW2 bunker / paddock

London Feb 13, 2015 at 10:15 AM

I am looking to visit this location and would like to know the actual location address and which Tube stop closest to the old Dollis Hill bunker. Any other comments are welcome.
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Oyster card

London Mar 1, 2015 at 12:25 PM

How much should I get on Oyster card for 2 to 3 days.

more
    • Hesselz's Profile Photo

Best way to Travel between London and Rugby

London Feb 11, 2015 at 7:41 AM

I will be staying in London during March, but will be going to Rugby for a few days. What is the best and cheapest way to travel from London to Rugby and return? Is it better going by train or coach? I don't have the exact hours I want to travel, but I know I will need to go to Rugby on March 4th and return to London on March 9th. Is it better to order a return ticket from the start or each way seperately? What about where to buy the ticket, is it best to do it beforehand on the internet or just buy the tickets when I am travelling? Would a coach be cheaper than train? Are there any cheaper options? Besides that, I would need to go from Rugby to Birmingham and return and from London to Wareham, Dorset. What are my cheapest travel options?
      Thanks,
      Hessel

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Tipping question

London Feb 23, 2015 at 6:12 PM

When I take a mini-cab from Heathrow to London, do I need to tip, and if so how much? We will have two suitcases, a folding scooter and two carry on bags.

more
    • dharmabum222's Profile Photo

transit strike travel time

London Feb 11, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Hi! i will be in London next week and have been hearing news of an impending transit strike. I am looking to hire a taxi ahead of time to ensure that I will be able to get to the airport for my flight home but I am wondering how much time I should allow tfor travel and traffic to ensure that i will make my flight. I will be staying in Covent Garden and my flight departs at 10:30 am. I appreciate any insight that can be offered. Cheers.

more
    • Central location

London Feb 18, 2015 at 12:37 AM

Going to London for long weekend with a friend? Where would be a good place to stay reasonable price, close to tourists attractions nightlife and shopping.

Thanks for any help.

more
    • Theater tickets

London Mar 1, 2015 at 12:59 AM

What is the best way to get cheap theater tickets in London?  Four of us from Canada plan to visit in May and want to see a play or 2 while there but don't want to pay exorbitant prices by booking seats a head of time.  Any suggestions or tips on how to get good cheap seats?

more
    • Weather in the UK

London Feb 25, 2015 at 11:51 AM

We are planning a trip to Scotland, England & Ireland for 3 weeks. When would the best time be to go?

more
    • Can i use different passport when travelling in between Heathrow and Dublin?

Heathrow Feb 11, 2015 at 12:32 PM

Hi, i am entering Heathrow using my Canada passport. May i know whether i can exit from Heathrow by my Canada passport to Dublin and then enter again into Heathrow by using my Malaysia passport?

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Advantage to purchase in advance question

London Feb 8, 2015 at 12:56 PM

What is the advantage to purchasing a ticket on the First Great Western train to Cornwall in advance? I will still have to go to some kind of ticket place to pick it up won't I? I would think it would be better to get the ticket when I get there even if it cost a little more. Then I wouldn't have to worry about getting to the station and to the right place in time.

I am staying at the Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court which I thought had a possibility of pick-up at Heathrow. How can I find out about getting this.

How far is this hotel from Paddington Station?

more
    • Ryanair with luggage

London 15 hours ago

I saw a Ryanair Standart Tarif Bratislava - Louton
      it is quite strange for me that they have 1 tarif that is called Standarttarif
      and there is also a FlexBusiness Tarif that includes 20kg of luggage
      does that mean that with the Standarttarif you have to pay extra for the luggage ?

more
    • London day trips

London Feb 26, 2015 at 8:57 AM

We have done the Oxford/Warwick/Shakespeare's home one. Would like to find a unique one. Dover Cliffs? Day in Wales? Open to suggestions!

more
    • JimC71's Profile Photo

Staying outside of London

London Feb 15, 2015 at 6:51 AM

We will be visiting London this summer and would like to explore a bit outside of the city as well. Looking for some recommendations on areas to stay that might be a good jumping off point to not only spend a few days in London, but also explore some towns outside. Best case scenario would be a 30-45 minute train ride into London direct. We have been looking at train routes and such, but would appreciate any input. Thanks in advance and we can't wait for the trip!

more
    • fscat's Profile Photo

Best neighborhood/area to stay with a family?

London Feb 23, 2015 at 1:01 PM

I'm traveling to London this summer, with my family (two kids from 7 - 10).
      What area should I look to stay in if I want to be centrally located to the major sites with good access to the tube?
      I've so far concentrated my searches to Chelsea/Kensington and Westminster, should that be it, or any other areas I should consider?
      Thanks.

more
    • Buses from Kingston to gatwick airport.

by Kokomary Online Now Aug 19, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Hello! I just want to ask whether there are buses which travel from Kingston upon Thames to gatwick airport at 4 or 5 am. Also do you know how much time I need to get there by bus? I saw on Google that the distance is approximately 30 to 40minutes. Is that right? I want to book my friend's air tickets and the flight to return is at 7.15 in the morning. Thank you for your time! :)

6 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 1:31 AM
    • travel t kingston on thames

by mcfaddengortlee Online Now Aug 5, 2014 at 3:38 PM

can you tell me what is the best airport to travel to, from ireland, in order to get to Kingston on thames

10 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 10:55 AM
    • Language course

by Monica02 Online Now Apr 26, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I'm a 17years old italian girl,i'm thinking to come for two weeks in summer for a language course in kingston college.do you recommend it to guys of my age or it is too much boring?

5 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 4:58 AM
    • transport from Gatwick

by drohan123 Online Now Jan 27, 2014 at 7:02 AM

What is the cheapest form of transport from London, Gatwick to Kingston upon Thames for 2 adults?

13 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 9:08 PM
    • Fare for the month

by relocatinglondon Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Hi I am relocating to London and my work place is Victoria. I am planning to rent a flat in Kingston/ Richmond. Can someone tell me the monthly fare that I need to take in account together with the rent? Based on that I will decide whether ist worthwhile or not? Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 1:08 PM
    • Victoria Station to Kingston or nearest-by ?

by ray51 Online Now Aug 21, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Without a car , how would one best travel from Victoria Station to Kingston Surrey , preferably by train ( but a bus is also acceptable )?
      What might that cost ?

5 Answers Aug 22, 2011 at 6:23 PM
    • how to get there?

by asif.xtc Online Now Jun 10, 2008 at 11:24 PM

HI ,
      am planning to travel to london from bristol by nat exp coach. How do I get to Kingston upon thames from victoria coach station?
      Thanks in advance
      Axx

8 Answers Jun 12, 2008 at 9:24 AM
    • king atheston school

by novaman1 Online Now Jan 4, 2007 at 7:31 AM

was looking for any info on this school. has it changed much since 1969 is their a winery still located right next door. moved to USA in 1969 and i am planning to return soon. thanks

1 Answer Jan 4, 2007 at 12:34 PM
    • tourist information

by hlia Online Now Sep 10, 2006 at 5:50 PM

what special event is on in the Kingston Museum this coming wee and is it open Monday?

2 Answers Sep 10, 2006 at 10:59 PM