Kingston

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Megabus drop off at 10pm

New York City 2 hours ago

Hello, it will be my first time in New York and il be arriving Christmas night at the drop off area, 7th Ave & W 28th St. My hotel is near Lincoln harbor in Weehawken, because it is late at night, any suggestions on safest and fastest way to my hotel. Taxis can cost me an arm and a leg. Thank u :)

more
    • I'm in search of west side long term stay hotel in NYC ?

New York State Nov 26, 2014 at 1:32 AM

I need Advice on finding good hotel under $300 a night with breakfast.

more
    • From BUF Airport to Niagara-on-the-Lake is a Canadian town located in Southern Ontario

Buffalo Dec 15, 2014 at 4:14 AM

Hi everyone, I have always wanted to visit Niagara-on-the-Lake is a Canadian town located in Southern Ontario and I guess the day has come now....I know it kinda cold right now this time of winter and thinking to travel when springs comes or summer time. My question is which season are pretty good to visit the Niagara-on-the-Lake....I hope this will be answered by the person who lives there or the person who had seen both season and had good experience. My second question is since I will be coming via a plane to Buffalo Airport and from there I had to take some sort of transportation. Is there any reliable cheaper transportation that takes me straight to the lake? I made a little research and found this website http://buffaloexpresstaxi.com/ claiming that they will provide a sightseeing tour without no waiting charge it sounds pretty good to me but just want to make sure if I have another option. Thank you so much for your relevant information and time.

more
    • Looking for an off campus student housing in Manhattan ?

New York State Nov 26, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Where can I find affordable off campus for students in New York? I am planning of my further studies in New York City. Need your suggestions.

more
    • Van service to Manhanttan

New York City Dec 21, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Would you recommend using a van service to Manhattan (e.g. Airlink NYC)? We have 6 people with some luggage,

Morgeor

more
    • Which is the best way and cheapest way from BUF Airport to Niagara Falls on Canada Side?

Buffalo Nov 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM

I have a plan to see Niagara Fall on Falls view and would like to arrange a transportation. I Google and found one taxi company looks very reasonable http://buffalo-airporttaxi.com/ they asked about 65$ and I tried another one and they offered about 75 but my question is, is there any way to get cheaper than that since I am student. tks

more
    • Christmas Day

New York City Nov 25, 2014 at 9:37 AM

We are travelling to NY City on Christmas Day and will arrive early evening - we just need a cafe or deli to get snacks - will anywhere be open

more
    • what to do on new years eve in new york

New York State Dec 19, 2014 at 5:34 PM

We are both in our 60's but certainly not over the hill. Any ideas on what to do? Not into lining up in Time Square or crowds. Thinking good restaurant/bar that offers a sit down dinner that is open till midnight. Our hotel is near Time Square.

more
    • Transportation from Times Square area to Secaucus NJ

New York City Dec 3, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I am coming to NYC on a bus trip on a Saturday and want to see a show at the Imperial Theatre at 8:00pm. Our bus is leaving NYC to go to the hotel in Secaucus NJ at 9:00 so I would need to get my own transportation from the Theatre to the hotel in Secaucus. I've heard NJ Transit Bus is the best way, but how do I do that and how do I know ahead of time that it's possible? We'd get out of the show around 11pm and Penn Station seems to be where we'd get the bus. I'm not a city girl...help! Thanks!

more
    • travel from jfk

New York City Nov 30, 2014 at 3:19 PM

i am travling to new york in dec 17 what the cheapest mode of transpoort to hotel in brocklyn pls

more
    • First time going with sister,mom

New York City 16 hours ago

Hi guys ! I'm leaving from Toronto on Christmas Day by bus(megabus) to NY. I booked by hotel from Hotwire where they tell you the hotel name after it is booked, I got the Sheraton Lincoln harbor in Weehawken NJ, good price. Can anyone suggest easiest way to get to shopping areas Manhattan? First time for us, so any suggestions or recommendations would be great. Where to eat (pizza), places to see ? Thank you!
      Nadia .

more
    • Adrianobr's Profile Photo

Museums in NYC

New York City Dec 13, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Is it true that on Tuesdays museums in NYC are free?

more
    • Taxi Fare from Radio City Music Hall to Port Authority Bus Terminal

New York City Dec 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM

What would be the charge for a taxi for two people from Radio City Music Hall to Port Authority Bus Terminal between 11:30 and midnight on a Saturday? I realize it's less than a mile walking, but I have friends looking to experience a taxi ride. Thanks!

more
    • Statue of Liberty

New York City Dec 10, 2014 at 12:44 PM

My daughter and I have seen the Statue of Liberty; my husband has not so we need to do this. What is the best/cheapest way? Should we pay to actually walk at the base of the statue, or just do the free ferry, which I believe I've read is the Staten Island Ferry, and how do you get to these places to get on the boats? (We'll be coming into the city on a charter bus that may drop us in lower Manhattan. If it's not lower, it will be in the Times Square area). Thanks!

more
    • Midtown east hotel

New York City Dec 3, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Any recommendations for a (cheaper) hotel in midtown east area?? I'm not too picky! thank you!

more
    • Least expensive way to get from LGA to Wolcott Hotel on 31st Street in Manhattan

New York City Dec 6, 2014 at 10:50 AM

My daughter and I are going for our 1st ever NYC visit and are on a somewhat limited budget. If you can let us know the cheapest way to get from La Guardia Airport to Wolcott Hotel it would be greatly appreciated. Any other tips about visiting the city to would be great. Thanks in advance!!!

more
    • Safety in the South Bronx

Bronx Dec 13, 2014 at 12:02 PM

My boy friend and I will be staying in the S. Bronx for three nights leading up to New Years. Reading all of the information on here I'm starting to get a little worried. My boy friend is a dark skinned Italian/Puerto Rican and I am a super light skinned blonde that weighs about 105lbs. Anyone have any tips or advice that will keep us from getting into trouble. Are the metros considered safe during the day or should we take taxis everywhere we go? Are there certain streets or areas we should absolutely avoid?
      I'd also love to know if there are certain places that you recommend we see; restaurants, sites etc.
      Thanks

more
    • Chris2015's Profile Photo

HOW MUCH TIME NEEDED AT EACH MUSEUM???????: (AMNH, LINCOLN CENTER, METROPOLITAN)

New York City Dec 1, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Hello everybody!
      Im planning my trip to NY and Im timing my stay at each museum. Im very interested in the three ones that I mention at the title. Im an opera singer, already have tickets for two different operas at the Met. Im also a big lover of animals and science, and art as well. Im planning to take a guided tour at the lincoln center, spending 2-3 hours at the metropolitan museum of arts, and 6 hours at the American Museum of Natural History.
      Consider that I'll stay one night at Washington and I will go to the Smithsonian museums, and Ill be two weeks in LA after that.
      How much time shall I spend at the AMNH and Metropolitan????
      Thanks to all!

more
    • First time in NYC

New York City Dec 7, 2014 at 7:38 AM

My family of 6 and I are traveling to NYC for the first time between the 13th-17th. Would it make more sense to rent a car or go on the subway? What area would be best (safety & budget) to rent a hotel in? and what are the top five places to absolutely see?(kids range from 10-17)

more
    • Another city?

New York City Dec 20, 2014 at 8:05 PM

An embattled city is NOT an appealing destination. Any thoughts on Chicago or Atlanta instead?

more
    • Going to NY for shopping

New York City 16 hours ago

Hello people,
      I'm leaving from Toronto this week for NY for shopping and trying good food, can anyone recommend shopping areas and best pizza, comfort food? Il be staying at Weehawken NJ by the Lincoln Harbor.

more