Kingston Travel Answers

change location
vidaboa's Profile Photo

Cuba to Jamaica

by vidaboa Online Now Feb 6, 2007 at 12:49 PM

Hey all, I am looking for a flight from Cuba to Jamaica and the only airline I can find that does it is Air Jamaica (except charter flights which are not an option). Does anyone know any other airline that I can research? Also, the Air Jamaica website doesn't allow me to check into flights out of Cuba online for some reason. Any help/advice appreciated. (note: I can leave from any destination in Cuba and arrive at any in Jamaica)

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • cochinjew's Profile Photo

Re: Cuba to Jamaica

by cochinjew Online Now Apr 27, 2007 at 9:41 PM

There are daily flights from La Habana to Kingston/MoBay. occsional flights from Santiago de Cuba to MoBay, but very expensive. Cubana runs charter flights from Holguin to MoBay, but you are able to get seats on them.
    You may wish to consider: cayman airways: la habana-cayman-MBJ or KIN
    you can also reach Kingston from Havana through Nassau.
    Copa flies into Jamaica from Panama and there are two daily flights from Havana to Panama. Copa is a good airline.
    The inability to book out of cuba might have something to do with american embargo. for example you cant buy a ticket( unless through authorized travel agents) a ticket from miami to havana via montego bay on air jamaica. on their website.
    Cubana used to fly to KIN but they stopped that.
    copaair.com bahamasairways.com cubana.cu
    hope this helps

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines