change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jillikins's Profile Photo

Shuttle/transport from airport to West Quay Road, City

Cape Town Yesterday

Hi, I'm wanting to get from the airport to West Quay Road, City, arriving 20.40. early July. I'm an older lady on her own, is there a reliable shuttle service that will suit me?
      Thank you
      Jillikins.

more
    • jillikins's Profile Photo

Shuttle from airport

South Africa Yesterday

Hi all, I'm wanting to get from the airport to the city, a older single lady on her own, arriving around 20.30. Any suggestions for a safe, reliable shuttle please?
      Thanks,
      Jillikins

more
    • tourism as a significance

Pretoria Apr 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM

can you mention the significance of the Voortrekker Monument as a tourism destination?

more
    • cybervinayak's Profile Photo

Scuba Diving

Cape Town Yesterday

I will be visiting Cape Town in July 2015. I have seen many sites on cage diving for shark viewing in cape town. I saw one video that showed a scuba diver feeding a shark in cape town sea. I am advanced level Scuba Diver. Can any one guide me to locate the company that takes scuba divers for Shark Feeding adventure?

more
    • Bikers Group

by Chanine Online Now Jul 29, 2014 at 1:28 AM

Hi We are bikers group and whould like to know what whould be nice to do and see in Kimberley during October

1 Answer Jul 29, 2014 at 2:00 AM
    • Swimming and fitness centre?

by Mamatim Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 7:49 AM

I`m coming to Kimberley to stay with friends and wonder if there is anything like a Swimming pool/fitness/leisure centre? (indoor pool?)

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 7:54 AM
    • mcb's Profile Photo

Where can i have an expresso Coffe in Kimberley

by mcb Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Hello does anyone knows if there any expreeso coffee shops en Kimberley? Thanks

2 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 3:49 PM
    • Piggy73's Profile Photo

Kimberley - Accommodation

by Piggy73 Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 11:19 PM

We would really appreciate accommodation suggestions for Kimberley for mid July (post world cup). Prefer a central location with parking.

We prefer self-catering with proper cooking facilities (not just a microwave).

There seems to be plenty of availability & if we're really stuck I found a good room only deal at a Protea hotel - though we prefer something a bit less touristy.

Max price 500 R / per night per unit.

It's always good to get recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

P & J

1 Answer Jun 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM