Killington

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• store that sells bulk grade C maple syrup

Vermont Jul 22, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Last time I went to Vermont, we found a little store with country type things, and a big barrel of grade C maple syrup where you bring your own Jug and paid by weight. I want to go back and get some more this year but I don't remember where that was, and we don't have as many days so want to be sure to find it. Can anyone help?

more
    • killington accomadation and bus connections

by Nelly93 Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 3:18 PM

I am planning a ski trip to Killington in mid March...prior to Easter...and hope to fly to Boston ...possibly either fly to Rutland or take a bus to Killington from Boston.What is my best option.?.I am flying in from Bermuda and havent been to Boston before...always try to keep things simple.
      Also I think I'll book dorm accomadation at Turn of the River Lodge. Has anyone out there been there?I"ll need to hire my gear and take buses etc.Thanks for any guidance.

3 Answers Feb 18, 2008 at 4:54 PM
    • elland's Profile Photo

Ski Trip to Killington Easter 2009

by elland Online Now Feb 3, 2008 at 11:31 AM

Hi there,
      I am planning to visit Killington Easter 09, with my wife and kids 11 & 15. (We are from N.Ireland) I have skied extensively in Europe, but want to try USA. I hope to take in a city break to Boston also. Can anyone recommend apartment type accom with 2 bedrooms, close to slopes. Is there a ski guide facility and if so charge? Any must "Sees" or "Doos". How would I get to/from Boston. If anyone has any other helpful tips, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks David

3 Answers Feb 4, 2008 at 12:22 PM
    • K-1 gondola

by onthewayout Online Now Jan 12, 2007 at 4:15 PM

Does anyone know the 2007 opening date (approximate) for K-1 gondola lower stage?

• dnwitte's Profile Photo

Secession?

by dnwitte Online Now Mar 3, 2004 at 11:10 AM

Hi gang. I grew up in Killington but I haven't been back in a while except to pass through. I'd like to get the perspective of anybody local on Killington's vote to secede from the state and join New Hampshire. Thanks Dn

2 Answers Mar 21, 2005 at 7:08 PM