Killiney

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Budget hotels in Dublin

County Dublin Apr 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Any recommendations for budget hotels in Dublin? I will be in Dublin in May first week.

more
    • Collecting a foot passenger from Dublin Ferry Port

Dublin Apr 3, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi, My daughter is arriving from Holyhead to Dublin next week and I have no idea if I can drive onto the ferry port if I am not actually using the ferry myself. Can someone please tell me if I can get close to the terminal building so I can pick her up. She has just had an operation and doesnt need more stress not knowing where I will be.

more
    • the_dutchman's Profile Photo

Central Dublin Hotel or B&B

Dublin Yesterday

Any suggestion for a decent hotel or B&B in Central Dublin around mid June? It should be for two persons (my wife and myself) and should have a private bathroom. Help me out please. Thank you,
      Gerry The-Dutchman

more
    • Killiney and Dublin with kids

by Upollenci Online Now Jan 8, 2009 at 4:31 AM

Hi there! I'm planning on staying in Killiney for two weeks next July. I'm travelling with my wife and two daughters 5 and 8, who speak English as a second language. Do you have any suggestions as to activities that can bring them into meeting Irish children their age. I'm thinking of crafts courses or activities they could join every other day.
      Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jan 8, 2009 at 9:44 AM
    • Peaudusoie's Profile Photo

Visiting Dublin - First trip

by Peaudusoie Online Now Oct 9, 2006 at 12:31 PM

HiEveryone
      I am planning a trip from 11/20 - 11/26 and trying to decide on Dublin. However, I am not sure what is there to do at that time of the year. Is it very cold then? I would like to visit local pubs and restaurants but where is the best place to stay to access the Guiness factory and Waterford Cristal and perhaps to buy good hand made linen?

Thank you for responses
      Peaudusoie

4 Answers Dec 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM
    • sarahansson78's Profile Photo

dublin to killiney

by sarahansson78 Online Now Jul 23, 2006 at 3:15 AM

Hi! Just want to know how to get from dublin to killiney, and how much it'll cost to go there. I'll be staying at Ashfield house in Dublin, and would like to do a small trip to the coast. Other tips for daytrips would be nice, too! Thanks. /Sara

4 Answers Jul 24, 2006 at 11:59 AM