Killarney Travel Answers

change location
Suzanne_M's Profile Photo

GIPSY KINGS ARE IN TOWN AUG 14, 2004 - LET'S MAKE A VT MEETING OUT OF IT!!!

by Suzanne_M Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 8:21 AM

(NOTE: This has been posted on the MEETINGS and EVENTS pages as well.) TUESDAY JULY 13, 2004 Hello my dear friends, On the way to Dublin to catch my Dublin - Heathrow flight 2 weeks ago, I heard that THE GIPSY KINGS were performing on AUGUST 14, at the GLENEAGLE HOTEL, INEC, in KILLARNEY, County Kerry. Found Killarney on the map and I have yet to decide if I will be driving, taking the train or taking the train. It seems they have not broken up, i.e. they only concentred on other markets like the US and Asia. The tickets start at 65Euros. I do not know if there are any tickets left and I know it is expensive (about 44 pounds), but I thought maybe one or more of you would like to come with me. I just hope it is not too late to get tickets. (NOTE: On Wednesday July 7, I bought a ticket at 65Euros (total price: 70.95Euros) for myself.) SO anybody game to make a VT MEETING out of this? Hope to hear from you soon, ZUZU p.s. if you know of someone else that might be interested in attending this concert with me / us, please do not hesitate to pass on the information. Location and Directions: INECEXAMINER2FM THE GIPSY KINGS GLENEAGLE HOTEL DOORS 8:30 SHOW 9:30 PM SAT 14-AUG-2004 Price Range: 55.00EUROS - 65.00EUROS Contact and Additional Info: Date: Saturday 14th August 2004 Venue: INEC, Killarney www.gmpublicity.com www.ticketmaster.ie Official Website www.gipsykings.com

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines