Killarney Travel Answers

change location
Suzanne_M's Profile Photo

GIPSY KINGS IN CONCERT ON AUGUST 14!!! - ANYONE INTERESTED?

by Suzanne_M Online Now Jul 6, 2004 at 6:23 AM

Hello my dear friends, I am still in Montreal at the present moment. It is the Jazz Festival and it is humid like crazy! I am not used to that anymore! Anyway, on the way to Dublin to catch my Dublin - Heathrow flight, I heard that THE GIPSY KINGS were performing on AUGUST 14, at the GLENEAGLE HOTEL, INEC, in KILLARNEY, County Kerry. I don't know where that is yet, but I would like to go see them as I am a big, big, fan. It seems they have not broken up, i.e. they only concentred on other markets. The tickets start at 65Euros. I do not know if there are any tickets left and I know it is expensive (about 44 pounds), but I thought maybe one or more of you would like to come with me. I just hope it is not too late to get tickets. If it is difficult to get tickets together, we can get them separately, I don't mind, so long as we get to see the show - we can always meet up after the show. What do you think? Hope to hear from you soon, ZUZU p.s. if you know of someone else that might be interested in attending this concert with me / us, please do not hesitate to pass on the information.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines