change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• are there any tobacconists on Samos?

Samos Sep 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Hi
      Are there any tobacconists on Samos? I'm looking to buy some cigars, or should I take some with me?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Corfu east and west coast and countryside

Kerkyra Aug 28, 2014 at 8:48 AM

It is our fist visit at the end September to early October for 10 days. We will rent a car and would appreciate recommendations for hotels in 2 centers to see most of the island .We would like less busy resorts and good restaurant

more
    • shop in Oia

Santorini Island Aug 18, 2014 at 9:05 AM

I was in a cool shop in Oia. The artist used faces in his/her work. I'm looking for the name of the shop. Any help is appreciated.

more
    • car rental

Chania Aug 18, 2014 at 7:14 AM

has anyone dealt with Car Rental Crete?

more
    • vacation in crete

Crete Island Sep 3, 2014 at 6:33 AM

hi,
      My friends and I was thinking about taking a vacation in hesonissos in september (18-21/9).
      we are looking for parties and beach mostly (age 20)
      are there still parties in that dates?
      would we be able to go to the beach?
      is it still a good time to go to crete?
      thank you!!

more
    • Olympos to Antalya

Olympia Sep 1, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Is it possible to get from Olympos to Antalya before 9.30am by bus? We are looking to book a bus from Antalya to Goreme that leaves at 10am from Antalyla and wanted to know if it is possible to get from Olympos to Antalya by bus to make this journey. Thanks!

more
    • JLA84's Profile Photo

ALONE TRAVELLER

Thessaloniki Aug 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM

İs it safe to go to a bar to drink sth alone as a women traveller or where can ı go at night?

more
    • dzohar's Profile Photo

Touring Greece with children

Greece Aug 24, 2014 at 3:32 AM

Where would you recommend going in Greece with two boys aged 4 and 12?
      Are there any events in October (9-15) that are worth seeing with children?

more
    • Walkaholic's Profile Photo

Leather Sandals

Crete Island Aug 18, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Does anyone know a shop selling made to measure sandals/ shoes near Heraklion?

more
    • location of bus station KTEL in Thessaloniki for bus to Kastraki or Kalambaka

Thessaloniki Aug 18, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Hi there, can anyone tell me the street location of the ktel bus station in thessaloniki, where I can get the bus to Kastraki, Meteora please.

more
    • norwegian cruise stop over

Mykonos Sep 7, 2014 at 5:17 AM

hello we are calling into Mykonos on our cruise and would be grateful for comments and advice whether to book on ship excursions or just get off and wander about all comments appreciated thank you

more
    • Traditional greek nights

Zante Island Aug 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM

I am going to Tslivi in Zante in 3 weeks and wonder if anyone knows where l can find a traditional greek night/evening

more
    • Proveres's Profile Photo

Winter in The Mani

Greece Aug 20, 2014 at 2:01 AM

I am going to Greece in the first week of December, and plan to spend some time in the South Peleponnese. Where would be the best place to base ourselves for 3 days? We want somewhere quiet, but with a few restaurants, bars, shops etc.

We are thinking of Areopolis, Gythio, Kardamyli but maybe staying in Kalamata would be better?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

more
    • renting a car

Syros Island Aug 19, 2014 at 2:24 AM

Need help with transportation. I am traveling with my Brother and our elderly Mother. We are ferrying in to Ermoupoli and renting a private farmhouse near Kini. the owner of the farmhouse said we must rent a car to get there. But I am having no luck in contacting the rental agency that he provided. And I am unable to find any car rental companies so far. Does anyone have any suggestions?
      Also, has anyone taken the train around Ermoupoli? we thought that might be a fun thing to try as well.
      Thank you!

more
    • Blue bay resturant/taverna in Lindos

Lindos Aug 18, 2014 at 12:17 AM

My mums best friends use to own a restaurant in Lindos it was called the Blue Bay Restaurant.
      Can any one tell me if it is still open as we have lost all contact details with them.

My mum would like to plan a visit but it they are not there any more she would be very disappointed.

more
    • Vegetarian Food in Fira / Oia

Fira Aug 15, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Hi,
      Are there any restaurants that serve good vegetarian food. I dont have meat and seafood and am traveling to Fira very soon. Pl advise. thanks.

Div

more
    • Taxi thessaloniki

Thessaloniki Sep 11, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Is there any online service for taxi and transfers in Thessaloniki?

more
    • Any one knows cheap or used furniture/home appliances markets/shops in Athens?

Athens Sep 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Any one knows cheap or used furniture/home appliances markets/shops in Athens?

more
    • Wather in September / October - traveling with a small kid

Volos Sep 4, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Hello
      I’m planning on booking a trip for 2 weeks to Volos. From September 22nd. I will be traveling with my kid and I’m just wondering what is the weather like in the end of September and the beginning of October. The main purpose of this trip is to hang out on the beach and swimming. Would this be realistic during this time of the year?

more
    • vacation in rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Sep 3, 2014 at 6:37 AM

hi,
      My friends and I was thinking about taking a vacation in rhodes in september (18-21/9).
      we are looking for parties and beach mostly (age 20)
      are there still parties in that dates?
      would we be able to go to the beach?
      is it still a good time to go to rhodes?
      thank you!!

more
    • Family of 4 in Crete for 7 nights

Crete Island Aug 27, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Hi Guys,

We are planning a trip to Europe in 2015, with a trip to Crete mid-September. We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids - 8 & 11). We will fly in from Athens and catch a ferry to Ios after 7 nights in Crete. I have a couple of questions:

1. We will be using travel backpacks for luggage - are we ok to use public busses to get around from town to town to our accomodation or will we need to hire a car?
      2. Any suggestions for itinerary (we are keen to see major sites)
      3. Any suggestions for kids activities/family friendly restaurants etc.

I appreciate any advice you have to any/all of the above questions. Thanks for taking the time to help.

more
    • Budget guesthouse/room wanted 2015

Mykonos Island Aug 17, 2014 at 2:17 AM

Hi there, My hubby and I plan to stay 2 months on Mykonos Isl from July - Sept 2015. We are looking for clean, comfortable, cheap self-catering accommodation. Does anybody out there know of any suitable websites, or private rentals available please?

Because we are staying 2 months and our budget is very limited.

Thanks a lot
      Dee :)

more
    • windcity's Profile Photo

A week in Crete

Crete Island Sep 11, 2014 at 4:17 PM

We are about to book a week in Crete at the end of the month, but not sure where to base our selves, We will probably rent a car for a few days . We are not into hanging around the beach but a sea view is a must. Interests include architecture and culture, any suggestions please...

more
    • timetables of greek trains???

Greece Aug 25, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Hi, does anyone know any good timetable with train schedules in Greece? Every time I google it they put through pages in Greek or which doesn't have any information. Even in some other countries' pages they have trains going from Serbia to Thessaloniki but when I want to know from Thessaloniki to the rest of Greece they have nothing!!!

more
    • dress code

Crete Island Aug 19, 2014 at 3:57 PM

is there any places you have to observe some kind of dress code ie no shorts or t shirts etc

more

Near Kilkis