Kilgore

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodations for July 4th lakeview of fireworks

Austin Jun 20, 2015 at 4:06 PM

Can you tell me best place stay overnight on the 4th of July 2015to see a big firework show with a lakeview for around 200.if not who can?

more
    • Siena Courtyard at Northborough Dr. Is this part of Greenspoint??

Houston Jul 3, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Hello!! I will be moving in 2 weeks with my boyfriend to Houston, TX. He recently moved to a new apartment at Siena Courtyard, this is located to the Nortg of Northborough Drive. It is very close to Greenspoint (of which I heard terrible things about crimes and auto thefts) but those reviews are old (between 2007 and 2010) how is that area nowdays?? Does anybody know anything about Siena Courtyard? He already signed the lease for 10 months... but I am kind of concerned if I am.living in a bad area.

more
    • madmark73's Profile Photo

Houston or Austin

Houston Jul 3, 2015 at 12:34 AM

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more
    • Amarillo TX

Amarillo Jun 13, 2015 at 10:02 PM

Is downtown Amarillo Texas safe?
      Where is the best place to stay?

more
    • madmark73's Profile Photo

Houton or Austin

Austin Jul 3, 2015 at 12:35 AM

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more
    • mm_jacerine's Profile Photo

Where to move in Dallas Texas?

Dallas Jun 29, 2015 at 6:34 AM

My family and I are planning on moving to Dallas. My husband´s job will be at the SouthEast of the Dallas Area. We have two small children and will like to find a safe place to live. We are not planning on buying a house we where thinking on renting an apparment but after reading some comments here I´m afraid of not finding the right neighborhood. Any good suggestions? We don´t care about bars or nightlife, just a nice safe place, maybe close to a park a school and a grocery store, not too fancy and expensive but safe. (Safe being the imperative word :)

more