Kildalkey Travel Answers

change location

Kildalkey

by tsuna Online Now Nov 4, 2004 at 6:34 AM

Can anyone give me any information about a nice little Irish town called Kildalkey? Are there any B&Bs availabe?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • londonbabe's Profile Photo

Re: Kildalkey

by londonbabe Online Now Nov 6, 2004 at 9:39 AM

Well, I've never heard of the place (I was born in Ireland) and from the looks of the Google answers it's a bit of a one horse town. Mind you, it does have a post office. I think there's a hotel in Trim, maybe also b and bs, but nothing in Kildalkey.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • orlikins's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Kildalkey

by orlikins Online Now Nov 8, 2004 at 1:45 AM

Never heard of the place at all til now, have to correct you though - it is nowhere near big enough to be called a town. however AFAIK, Navan is the nearest main town, there are plenty hotels and B&Bs there. Check out meathtourism.ie/accommodatio... el puss

• dmrtn's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Kildalkey

by dmrtn Online Now Nov 10, 2004 at 6:02 AM

Well I know a guy who's from there and I'm from about 20 miles away but I'm afraid that I don't know any B+B's there. Can't find any on the web either.

• Re: Re: Kildalkey

by tsuna Online Now Nov 12, 2004 at 11:21 AM

Hi, thanks for your reply There seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. Could you please give the name (e-mail) of your friend from Kildalkey - I'm very interested. BR tsuna

• RE: Kildalkey

by mark1988 Online Now Oct 5, 2006 at 3:23 AM

hello, i know u left that message a long time ago but u live in kildalkey and there is no b n b's around but there is a small town about 4 miles away with loads of b nb's and hotels!

I cant help but wonder why you want to come to kildalkey!!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kildalkey