Kiiminki

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train during day or night from Rovaniemi to Helsinki Oct 14

Rovaniemi Aug 7, 2014 at 7:16 PM

We will be travelling by train from Rovaniemi to Helsinki around 11/12 October 2014. My husband wants to go during the day and I would prefer the night train with sleeper. Could you please advise if there is a lot to see along the route. If so, we will go during the day.
      Thanking you
      Cheers
      Maggie

more
    • Suggestions - Northern Lights Cross Country Skiing Tour

Finland Aug 10, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Hei,

It's always been a dream to cross country ski under the northern lights for 5-10 days.

I'm planning to head to Finland in early/mid December and welcome suggestions /links to tours.

Cheers

Rob

more
    • KOTKA - HELSINKI BUS CONNECTION AND COSTS

Kotka Jul 31, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Hi,

I would like to know what the bus tickets cost from Kotka to Helsinki? and is there a bus to the Airpot in Helsinki? What does this fare cost? Do you have to book in advance or can you just buy your ticket when you get on the bus?

is there anyone who could answer the above questions? thank you so much makes my search so much easier.

more
    • jjkent's Profile Photo

Christmas/New Years in Scandinavia/Baltics

Helsinki Aug 14, 2014 at 10:33 PM

I am planning a winter adventure. I am a former Alaska resident and would like to spend a week or two skiing (Nordic classic and skate), ice fishing, skijoring, kite skiing, camping, viewing the northern lights, etc. I also am very interested in experiencing the culture in Scandinavia and the Baltics. Most of my friends are not even remotely interested in joining me on my winter adventure so I would love to join groups or find a guide to do these things. My time off is around Christmas and New Years. I would fly from the northwest US to Europe, probably Helsinki but I am open to suggestions based on my hopes listed above and in the interest of being prudent with the euros/dollars. Thanks!
      - JJKENT

more
    • Hotel Sauna Question

Helsinki Aug 11, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Do any helsinki hotels have in-room sauna's?

more
    • Iittala glass factory address

Iittala Aug 5, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Do you know the address for the glass factory in Iittala, or can you provide directions to it? I am meant to be visiting it next week but can't find its address on the internet.
      Thank you.

more
    • Gift Baskets

Finland Jul 29, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Where can I find a store that can make hospitality gifts or gift baskets?

more
    • Hotel Helsinki

Helsinki Jul 22, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Hi
      What do you know about hotel KlausK ?

more
    • transfer from turku airport

Turku Yesterday

we land at 00.20 am at turku airport and need a transfer from there to rauma, i cant find any kind of information for this

more
    • transpotation

Rovaniemi Aug 5, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Is there any bus service to Inari from Rovaniemi on X'mas? Thank you for your attention.

more