Kiholo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ask someone who know the road about the destination I want to go

Hawaii (State of) Jul 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM

How can i go to the Iolani Palace from Pearl Harbor by public traffic,such as bus or Waikiki Trolley.I hope someone could tell me quickly,i'm in hurry.Thank you very much

more
    • Hawaii Aloha Travel

Hawaii (State of) Jul 13, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Has anyone used this company for their travel plans? How were they to deal with?  Have any issues? 

I have only ever used a travel agent that I can go to and sit down with.

We like to rent a condo with full kitchen and washer/dryer in unit and it sounds like they only use hotels for reservations.  I don't know if this is factual though.

more
    • Accommodation outside of Waikiki

Honolulu Jul 8, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Hi, can you suggest some places to stay outside of Waikiki? There are four of us travelling and we are looking for a 2 bed apartment with kitchen, close to beach and dining but a bit quieter than Waikiki. Thanks.

more
    • waikiki accommodation

Waikiki Jun 29, 2014 at 5:42 AM

best value for money "ocean front" accommodation in waikiki

more
    • Something new in Oahu

Oahu Jul 18, 2014 at 4:49 PM

My boyfriend and I have been to Oahu at least a dozen times and have hit all of the major attractions. We are looking for a new adventure to try. Does anyone have any ideas?

more
    • Luau at Honolulu

Honolulu Jul 17, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Hi, Any recommendations for a fun Luau? Is Hula dance a part of the Luau?? We do not want to spend an entire day at the Luau, like at the PCC. We will be staying at the Hilton Village. Heard they have one too. Is it good, or how good is it?? Please suggest.

Thanks,

--Tarini

more
    • Help with luau

Maui Jul 3, 2014 at 7:10 AM

What is the best luau in Maui?

more
    • looking for a great place for dinner in Poipu area

Kauai Jun 25, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Hi! Our family will be going to Kauai this Saturday and I'm looking for a place to go have a nice dinner on Sunday night. We are staying in Poipu. We are 4 adults and two recent high school graduates (17&18), so places geared toward families with young kids are not preferred (not on vacation, sorry!). We already have the luau experience scheduled for Monday; just looking for suggestions on a casual BUT memorable place to go that's not going to break the bank either. We are open to mostly all types of cuisine. Some place to also celebrate Mom's birthday (67)?

more