Kiev Travel Answers

change location
GyuriFT's Profile Photo

Did I see a VT member in Kiev October 22 ?

by GyuriFT Online Now Oct 24, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Hi guys / girls,

wasn't here for ages - but we did visit Kiev spontanously this weekend. While we were riding the metro escalator at the "Arsenal" station, some girls did look at me and begin to point their finger at my chest.... than I realized, I did wear the VT T-shirt from Ohrid meeting. So some VT members maybe did "catch" us in Kiev.

The background of the visit: while I am still looking for a job, my kid had a long weekend before October 23 holidays in Hungary, so we "escaped" to Ukraina. The original idea was to drive the (in)famous North Korean to Chernigov. But my wife and my kid wanted rather to relax, so we parked the Korean family member in Chop at a secure place (15 Grivennik / day !!!) and took the train to Kiev.

Certainly less "freedom" than taking the car but cheaper + why on Earth would I need a car in Kiev?

Going back was fine, too, got the Korean buy back ("his" name is Winnie, the Pooh by the way, few VT-ers already know our pooh-bear), filled it with all kind of goodies in Uzhgorod (vodka + zephyr + Krimea sparkiling wine + Kinzmarauli + cake + red fish + caviar) and arrived yesterday home. Was a great trip.

So did someone catch us at "Arsenal" ?

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines