Kiel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Hamburg to Kiel

by Graceinbiloxi Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 8:26 AM

We're flying in to Hamburg midday on a Saturday and need to get to MSC cruise ship in Kiel by 4:30 p.m. What is quickest form of transportation? Kielius shuttle? If this brings us to bus terminal in Kiel, are there taxis available to cruise ship?

more
    • Transportation from Hamburg to Kiel

by Graceinbiloxi Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 8:26 AM

We're flying in to Hamburg midday on a Saturday and need to get to MSC cruise ship in Kiel by 4:30 p.m. What is quickest form of transportation? Kielius shuttle? If this brings us to bus terminal in Kiel, are there taxis available to cruise ship?

• Keil to Koblenz?

by Judimoresi Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 6:59 PM

There will be 6 of us travelling together & want to know the cheapest way to get from Kiel to Koblenz? We can take up to 2 days to get there if necessary. Can anyone help me?

2 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 8:52 AM
    • JHR's Profile Photo

Public transport: Kiel to Heikendorf and Laboe

by JHR Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Now considering a trip to Kiel, with intention of seeing the U-Boot-Ehrenmal at Heikendorf, and the U-Boot Museum at Laboe. I've found this map of the public transport network http://www.netzplan-kiel.de/ - so I think I should be taking buses 100 and 101. If you can confirm this, and tell me how often these services run, I would be very grateful. Also, are F1 and F2 public ferry services? Is getting to Heikendorf and Laboe by ferry a viable option?

5 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    • daarth's Profile Photo

Beer

by daarth Online Now Feb 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I will be in Kiel a few hours arriving with the Oslo ferry on Wednesday. Can anyone recommend a nice biergarten or pub to enjoy a mid-day beer within walking distance of the ferry terminal?
      Cheers ;-)

7 Answers Feb 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    • Watching NFL

by sbthomas Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Does anyone know were to watch NFL games here in Kiel?

In Dusseldorf it's at the Knoten. Is there anywhere here?

Cheers
      Steve

1 Answer Aug 15, 2010 at 2:01 PM
    • Transport to Cruise Port

by shirley.davey Online Now Mar 25, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Can someone tell me what would be the best way to get from Hamburg airport to Kiel & then to the port to pick up a cruise on Sept. 4th. Also any idea of costs would be greatly appreciated.

5 Answers Apr 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM
    • kiel

by joancarlow30 Online Now Nov 18, 2008 at 11:25 PM

is there any flights from frankfurt to kiel, or is going by train better to reach cruise ship?

2 Answers Nov 19, 2008 at 12:39 AM
    • German Trip

by gotogermany07 Online Now Apr 19, 2007 at 11:31 AM

I am designing a trip for to Kiel and was wondering if anyone had any good educational places to visit for High School students.

2 Answers Apr 19, 2007 at 4:09 PM
    • aniazakochana's Profile Photo

accomodation in Kiel

by aniazakochana Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 12:28 AM

hi!
      Does somebody know about the cheapest accomodation in Kiel?
      I mean camping or hostels
      Thanks for all reply

3 Answers Jun 14, 2006 at 1:31 PM
    • gal_flower's Profile Photo

Spending a week in Kiel (09.06-14.06) any fun there ?

by gal_flower Online Now May 16, 2006 at 9:14 AM

Hi guys,

I'm going to spend a week in Kiel and I'll have a guide in there,
      however could anybody propose how we can have fun there ?

your advices will be much appreciated :)

Marin

• Roguewave2003's Profile Photo

I'm going to Kieler Woche this year!

by Roguewave2003 Online Now Mar 29, 2005 at 3:24 PM

I'm arriving in Kiel on the 16th of June and staying clear till the week after the big party! Who has been? Who is going?

• SORHUS's Profile Photo

kiel for a few hours

by SORHUS Online Now Mar 23, 2005 at 2:38 AM

we are arriveing on one of the ferries and only have a few hours in kiel befor heading back...i think the boat is in the center but not sure....what should we do,see, shop or eat.... i have googeled kiel but not much info out there
      hope anyone have an idea since we are off celebrating my dads 60 year birthday...we want to try to make it special for him :-)
      thanx

1 Answer Mar 23, 2005 at 5:28 AM
    • Summer Jobs

by Emily-Montreal Online Now Mar 12, 2005 at 8:29 PM

Hi All,

I'm hoping to spend the summer in Kiel and am quite excited, however I'm finding it really hard to find job hook-ups...anyone have any tips for me? I am from Nova Scotia, Canada and don't know where to begin to look!

1 Answer Mar 13, 2005 at 6:08 AM
    • Leipzig's Profile Photo

Accomomodation in/around Kiel

by Leipzig Online Now Feb 7, 2004 at 3:15 AM

Looking for a guesthous/apartment for one night (Feb. 13/14) in the vicinity of Kiel for four adults. Price should be less then 100 Euro per night and should include shower and breakfast. Any thoughts, tips greatly appreciated. Christian

• Keil Shopping

by Jayne1 Online Now Jan 2, 2003 at 2:59 AM

I am taking a trip to Germany for the specific purpose of picking up some Nachtmann crystal. Kiel is the closest city and I need help finding a store to sell Nachtmann. Is there anyone who can tell me a store and give me a phonenumber so I can preorder?

2 Answers Jan 12, 2003 at 12:47 AM