Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• carnaval2002's Profile Photo

Urban nightclubs in Chicago

Chicago Apr 13, 2014 at 5:25 AM

Dear community,

I'm planning to visit Chicago in may and I want to visit urban nightclubs. Can you tell me what the hot places are I can visit and where they play urban music (R&B, Dancehall, Reggea) and where there is a mixed crowd? I'm looking for a decent place.

Thanks

more
    • United Center

Chicago Yesterday

I am coming from Wisconsin and do not want to drive downtown Chicago, where should i catch the Metro to get to the united center?

more
    • Inside evening activities with kids

Chicago Mar 25, 2014 at 4:17 PM

We are coming to Chicago soon. It looks like the weather is going to be cold. What activities are available for kids (young teenagers) that are safe and inside?

more
    • sandranunes's Profile Photo

Sim card, text voice data

Chicago Mar 19, 2014 at 3:26 AM

I Hi, can anyone advise me a Sim card I could buy in Chicago with good coverage also to New York without paying roaming? I just need it for 15 days.I´ve been researching and thought that Ready Sim could be an option, but they don´t have local shop in Chicago. I know if I buy it online, they can have it delivered to hotels but I would not like to do this way.
      Thanks!

more
    • Long layover at Ohare

Chicago Apr 15, 2014 at 8:34 AM

I have a 7 hour layover at Ohare on 06/06/14. I am looking for ideas for some quick sight seeing, and how to get around

more
    • please helppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicago Apr 14, 2014 at 5:23 AM

if i go on vacation for 58 days how many nights am i going to stay

more
    • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Advice on hotels in Chicago

Chicago Yesterday

Next month I will be going to Detroit for 2weeks, I plan drive over weekend to Chicago.
      Now I have been looking at hotels, and I. Found very good rates on Westin hotel Michigen avenue.
      Address 909 North Michigan Avenue,
      Chicago,Illinois60611

Can somebody shed light on the area is it good, bad or anything in between..
      Hotel look amazing atleast what I can see on the website, but need to know how downtown is and can I walk in the center from the hotel or I need to use the L
      Many thanks

more