Kiama Travel Answers

change location

Holiday

by Aaron30 Online Now Oct 6, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Hi

I'm going on holidays next month and am visiting your region. I want to spend 3-5 nights there.
I'm 3 star traveller,and i always like to have some information on a destination befor i arrive.Can you please provide me with the following information? When is the best time to travel and what is the climate like?
What are the attractions ther?
also just any other information that might be helpful.

Regards

Mr Walsh.
Queensland

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: Holiday

by Beausoleil Online Now Oct 6, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Hello Mr. Walsh, and welcome to Virtual Tourist (VT). This is a Forum to ask travel-related questions of other folks just like you who travel. We are all over the globe so answers will come in at different times. We do not represent tourist bureaus, hotels, restaurants at all . . . we are just travelers who share information with each other.

Until you get some replies, you can type Kiama into the VT Search Window above. The default search is destinations so you should go directly to a link for Kiama Travel Pages. You can see what fellow travelers have already posted about your destination. There will be Tips on Hotels, restaurants, transportation, things to do and even warnings. These Tips include photos, reviews and web links for further information.

You may also click on the names of anyone who answers you here and go to their Home Page. Click on their Travel Pages and look for your destination.

Hope you enjoy VT and I hope you enjoy your trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • balhannah's Profile Photo

by balhannah Online Now Oct 6, 2010 at 11:57 PM

If you click on my name above my photo, it will take you to travel pages. Just look for Kiama, and click on it for more information.

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo

by lynnehamman Online Now Oct 7, 2010 at 5:22 AM

November is a great month to visit Kiama-
    It has a great beach and promenade, and don't miss seeing the famous 'blow-hole' which spouts seawater miles into the air....
    The weather is a bit unpredictable, but its warming up nicely on the coastal areas. Should be very comfortable.
    And yes- read some pages about Kiama- there are some good ones on VT.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines