Travel Answers
Khumbu Himal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Can we use Indian debit cards in Nepal?

Kathmandu Sep 21, 2015 at 12:24 PM

Dear All,

Hope you are fine.

One quick question - can we use Indian debit cards for purchases etc in Nepal, do they work in ATMs specially in Kathmandu?

Appreciate your valuable responses.

• dankydrummer's Profile Photo

Anyone want a trekking buddy?

Nepal Sep 6, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Hello. I am 26 years old solo traveller from Australia and I am going on an Earthquake support trek in November and I am looking for like minded travel buddies to share the experience with. If you would like to join me. Please let me know and we can chat further details and stuff. Thanks

• Is it safe to visit Kathmandu in Sep 2015

Kathmandu Sep 20, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Hi All,

I'm having a plan of visiting Kathmandu on 22nd Sep 2015 and staying there till 10th Oct 2015.

Considering the current political scenario, would it be fine to go there now, appreciate your kind feedback on the same.

Many thanks in advance!

• Looking for a Nepalese translator/companion

by scribbull Online Now Feb 25, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Hey there,
      I am currently planning a trip to Nepal to research Yak Farming as part of an undergraduate study, particularly in Khumbu, Pheriche and Namche Bazaar. I am planning the trip for June 2010 currently, but this date may change. I am looking for a Khumbu local person to accompany me who is fluent in Nepalese and preferrably knows something about yak farming or is a Yak farmer themselves. Please could you give me any advice or point me in any directions for help!