change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JasonK33's Profile Photo

Keeping valuables safe

Phnom Penh Nov 20, 2015 at 5:40 AM

Is it safe to keep valuables in your hotel room or at the reception? I'll be staying at the Long Lin Hotel and I'm concerned about carrying all my cash with me everyday.

• Tonle Sap Tour or Individual?

Siem Reap Nov 19, 2015 at 5:13 AM

Which is worth it? A tour to Tonle Sap or get there by ourselves? Once there, haggling price for the activities.?

• Finalefarm's Profile Photo

Travel from Bangkok to Siem Reap

Siem Reap Nov 18, 2015 at 4:00 PM

What is the best way? How long does the train take? Not too expensive but don't want to spend all day traveling, not enough time.
      Should travel be booked in advance or while in Bangkok?

• cosmichoover's Profile Photo

Realistic time for an itinerary ?

Cambodia Nov 13, 2015 at 7:33 AM

Hi! I am planning a trip to Cambodia for my partner and I's honeymoon. The only trouble is that we will probably be limited to two weeks. I traveled in Cambodia about 15 years ago and I remember that getting from A to B wasn't always very quick or simple! I would like have a couple of days in Phnom Penh then to go by boat from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, have a few days there to see the temples then fly to Phu Quoc for approx 3 days , return by boat to Ha Tien then travel to Kampot and spend a couple of days in Bokor National Park before returning by road to Phnom Penh to fly home. Am I being a little ambitious here?! Many thanks in advance for any advise or tips you can give me!