Travel Answers
Khoueng Xiangkhoang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport for 6 person 1 child from Vientiane to Laung Prabang.

Luang Prabang Apr 7, 2014 at 7:37 PM

where to get the transport service? via online can ah? which website? how is the cost??

more
    • Bus trip from Luang Prabang to Vietiane

Luang Prabang Apr 9, 2014 at 8:58 PM

How safe is the bus trip?
      We are going to do this trip around the end of May. I have read a lot of comments on this route and I am not sure how to rate it. The mud slides, the winding road and the steep drops, the break downs and delays are a little nerve wracking for someone who doesn't like mountain roads. I am also a little anxious about the aviation safety. Yes, I could stay home. But I just want to get the most recent traveller's information to access what to expect. From that I shall make a call to see this amazing country (from all accounts).

more

Popular Khoueng Xiangkhoang Travel Answer Locations

• Where Do I Start?

Ban Phonsavan Aug 17, 2005 at 4:13 PM

I plan on being in Vientiane on April 20-06 - in time to avoid the water sports. I want to get a return flight up to Phonsavan a.s.a.p. to do some tourist things and see the Plain.... I guess from what I have read, there are 3 major sites. While I only have a few days for Phonsavan, I would like to get some tips etc. as to what I should be thinking about, and considering as far as time goes in regard to the 3 sites etc. Are they all included on a tour, or should I just consider going to one, and taking my time to soak it all in etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially any insight on Lao Airlines and flight info...Bruce Macdonald