Travel Answers
Khoueng Champasak

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport for 6 person 1 child from Vientiane to Laung Prabang.

Luang Prabang Apr 7, 2014 at 7:37 PM

where to get the transport service? via online can ah? which website? how is the cost??

more
    • Bus trip from Luang Prabang to Vietiane

Luang Prabang Apr 9, 2014 at 8:58 PM

How safe is the bus trip?
      We are going to do this trip around the end of May. I have read a lot of comments on this route and I am not sure how to rate it. The mud slides, the winding road and the steep drops, the break downs and delays are a little nerve wracking for someone who doesn't like mountain roads. I am also a little anxious about the aviation safety. Yes, I could stay home. But I just want to get the most recent traveller's information to access what to expect. From that I shall make a call to see this amazing country (from all accounts).

more

Popular Khoueng Champasak Travel Answer Locations

• servieres's Profile Photo

Ubon to Phnom Penh via Pakse?

Pakse Jul 6, 2011 at 8:01 AM

I'm planning to travel from Ubon in Thailand to Phnom Penh. I have a number of questions...

1. Is it necessary to go via Pakse?

2. Does anyone have experience of travelling by bus Pakse to Phnom Penh?

3. Timetable and Bus Company info, anyone? I know it takes 12+ hours.

4. Is there an alternative overland route to Phnom Penh?

Thanks guys. Any help or advice appreciated.

4 Answers Jul 8, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    • Bolaven Plateau accomodation

Champasak Nov 14, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Have anyone stayed in E Tu Waterfall Resort before? Any comment? We plan to stay in the Bolaven area for 3 nights and use the hotel as a basis for travelling the surrounding areas (e.g. Tadlo waterwall, Tad Fane Waterfall). Our budget is between10 to30 per night. What we need is a clean and comfortable accomodation with private bathroom. Is there any recommendation?

1 Answer Nov 16, 2010 at 3:21 AM
    • jettelarsen's Profile Photo

VIP bus from Vientiane - Pakse?

Pakse Jan 19, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Does anyone have recent experience with the VIP bus from Vientiane to Pakse?
      Are there any overnight runs and would it be possible to catch some sleep?

How was it on a scale from 1-10 where 1 is "My kindneys was shaken loose, still ...sing blood and 10 "A treat, I slept like a baby"

5 Answers Jul 3, 2009 at 5:37 AM