Khorfakkan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DUBAI DISCRIMINATING RESTRICTION

Dubai Feb 20, 2015 at 5:14 AM

I am a 25 year old lady from Nigeria who is into buying and selling of wears and i want to travel to Dubai by march, 2015 on a business trip to buy things. I am a first time traveler to Dubai but I've been told lately that restriction has been placed on some category of people of which a single lady that is below 40 years of age is included. Is this restriction for real? Please I need an answer urgently before I proceed with my plans.

more
    • Astoria Hotel

Dubai Feb 19, 2015 at 8:57 AM

how is astoria hotel

more
    • In Dubai, looking for someone to help or join with me

Dubai Feb 9, 2015 at 9:51 AM

I am in Dubai for business travel for 3 more days, looking for a nice night club, any suggestions? Any one is in Dubai?

more
    • best budget hotel

Dubai Feb 10, 2015 at 5:02 AM

Hi, I am a solo female traveler intending to visit Dubai in March. Pls which hotel is best in Deira. Am on a budget

more
    • rentedcow's Profile Photo

Rental car from Abu Dhabi to Al Ain to Dubai

United Arab Emirates Feb 7, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Hello U.A.E. forum, I was thinking about renting a car on a Friday in Abu Dhabi drive to Al Ain for the weekend, then to Dubai on Monday. Does that sound feasible?

more
    • would 3500 AED monthly be enough to live in Dubia

United Arab Emirates Feb 22, 2015 at 11:55 AM

hi...... i am a Canadian citizen,i recently graduated from USA with an Interior Design major and minor in Architecture. i just got an internship offer in Dubai for 3500 AED per month ( not including housing, transportation and the flight ticket to Dubai).
      should these be covered by the company? (at least the ticket to Dubai)

more
    • Rent a car?

Dubai Feb 13, 2015 at 12:39 AM

Is it wise to rent a car in Dubai for longer period? like monthly basis?

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Where To Stay?

Dubai Yesterday

I am looking to book a multi centre holiday to include a stop in Dubai for 3-4 nights.

I am trying to keep costs down and not overly interested in staying on the beach (unless it's a steal!) although a city hotel with a sister hotel at the beach would be an advantage!

We travel quite a lot and I am actually a travel agent but I don't stay in the same kind of hotels that I normally book my customers, I'm a luxury agent and can list off all the high end hotels!

In New York for example we don't ever stay in Manhattan, we stayed in Prospect Park last time in a Best Western that had a subway outside, local shops and eateries all round.

So I like a good 3*-4* hotel in an OK location with transport links very close. We will be there in July and i don't fancy having to walk long distances in the intense heat to get to transport links etc.

Can anyone suggest any hotels suitable for 2 adults and 1 teen?

more

Near Khorfakkan