change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Axwell1's Profile Photo

tell me where to rent a car?

Dubai 10 hours ago

Friends! my family and I are planning a trip to Dubai. Does anyone know where to rent a car? I found the Agency http://cargetsrent.com/ . Maybe someone used the services of this company?

more
    • Puma_Azul's Profile Photo

WOMEN SAFETY

Dubai May 26, 2015 at 7:17 PM

IS IT SAFE FOR A WOMAN OF 56 YEARS OLD TO TRAVEL ALONE TO DUBAI ? DOES ANYONE COULD BOTHER HER IF SHE IS WALKING AROUND IN THE DAY TIME AND HOW ABOUT NIGTH ? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

more
    • LancashireLass66's Profile Photo

Travel Plugs

Dubai 11 hours ago

Hi it's a bit of a daft question but what kind of travel plugs will I need for Dubai?

Janie

more
    • Airport currency?

Abu Dhabi May 15, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Hi,
      Have a change of planes with approx. 3 hour timescale - do I need local currency to buy a coffee?
      or do they accept cards?

Thanks,

Bob

more
    • Parking Near Dubai Marina

Dubai May 13, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Hi,

I am staying in Mesk Tower in Dubai Marina. Unfortunately I don't have a parking spot in the building is there somewhere nearby I can park for free or a very low rate?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
      Joe

more
    • visit Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi May 5, 2015 at 3:17 PM

is it opened on friday afternoon

more
    • Concerns about moving to UAE

Dubai May 18, 2015 at 10:09 PM

I am considering applying for jobs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I have been to UAE on holiday before but living in another country is a different experience. I am a white female and plan to travel to the UAE without my husband for the first 3 months.

1. How can I ensure my safety when I get there?

2. I have heard horror stories about people being promised amazing jobs and then they arrive and either things are a nightmare immediately or things get bad once they take your passport & visa from you. What can I do to ensure that doesn't happen? I am applying for executive positions in corporate organizations.

3. When looking for accommodation, what are the best resources? What areas in Dubai and Abu Dhabi should I avoid living in?

4. I know that the UAE has many venomous spiders and snakes. I know there are sea snakes in the water and warnings about snakes on the beaches, but how common is the occurrence of seeing a snake in day to day life in the city and most importantly in your home?

Thanks,
      M

more
    • what is the right time to visit dubai?

Dubai May 28, 2015 at 1:31 AM

I, my wife and 4 years old boy planning to visit dubai on november. I worry abaut is the month november too hot in dubai? I have a small child and is it the right time to visit dubai? if it is not, what is the right time to visit dubai with a small child?

more
    • Exchange rate

Dubai May 8, 2015 at 4:43 PM

Hi, just wondering would I get a better exchange rate if I exchange my pounds here in England or on holiday in dubia.
      Thanks

more
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Booking flights in Dubai

Dubai May 27, 2015 at 1:32 PM

Can anyone advise me and my wife on this we recently visited Dubai and whilst travelling around we noticed many flight booking offices to many parts of the globe , would we get a good deal I understand it's probably hard to comment but it would be helpful any advice.

more
    • Holiday in Dubai

Dubai May 26, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Hello everyone, I am taking my wife and two kids (16 and 1) to Dubai for two weeks. We are coming in September, my wife has birthday and it was her dream to visit Dubai. My question is, is it better to rent an apartment and cook, or eat outside or go to hotel? Use taxi, or metro, bus? Could you recommend nice trips? Problem is that we are on low budget, my wife has maternity leave yet. Could you advise me how make our holiday nice and not expensive? Recommend nice place to stay? Thank you very much for your tips, Milan

more
    • Stopover in Dubai

Dubai Jun 1, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Hi,
      I will be traveling from London to Sydney via Dubai.in Dubai I have 2 hrs stopover and i will be disembark the plane.and then go back to the same plane,plane will be refuel and some cleaning as I know.my question is After disembark which signs I should looking for connection or transit to make sure I didn't go outside the terminal building and do I have any security checking in terminal ,I'm worried because I don't wanna go outside and then go again to customs security like I'm attempting first time to this plane.i have only 2 hrs and I don't wanna be lost.please help me.any advice will be grateful.thank you

more
    • KiwiBeatle's Profile Photo

Dubai in July

Dubai May 3, 2015 at 5:44 PM

My wife and I will be in Dubai for 3 days in early July. As it will be super hot any tips on what to do / how to sight see without melting?

more
    • Lillian90's Profile Photo

Food in Dubai airport

Dubai May 13, 2015 at 3:14 AM

Hello!
      I am travelling to Australia today via Dubai airport and I have about 4 hours there. I have been through Dubai airport a few times before but I never seem to be able to find anything nice and fresh to eat. Does anyone have any recommendations were to find something's that's fresh, like fruits or a good salad in the airport without the prices being through the roof?

And on a side note, does anyone know were to find Wifi in the airport? That's always a trouble for me too :)

Thanks!
      Lillian

more

Near Khorfakkan