Be the First to Answer

• Kaset Wisai

Kaset Wisai Jun 12, 2014 at 8:02 PM

are there any ATM machines in this town or is there another way to send
      money to someone living there in Kaset Wisai near Roi-Et
      Paul

more
    • billbus's Profile Photo

Looking to rettire in Khon Kaen next year.

by billbus Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 10:26 PM

looking for a house or condo I'm in the 1,5 to 2 mill baht range I need help.

5 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 5:45 PM
    • cdnski12's Profile Photo

Golf Bars in Kong Kaen

by cdnski12 Online Now Sep 8, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Please advise me of the location of a decent Golf Bar in Khon Kaen. Also Do Singha & Dan Koon GC's, still have 1/2 price Sport days on Mon & Tues? I've golfed at them before; but wonder if a Golf Bar tours out to some of the more distant Golf Clubs.

• stamoz's Profile Photo

place to stay

by stamoz Online Now Nov 12, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hello everyone,

I kindly ask for some help on finding good budget accommodation in Khon Kaen, I plan to arrive there from Vientiane so any suggestion and info on how to get to Khon Kaen by land is very welcome. Thanks

1 Answer Nov 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
    • Vientiane - Nong Khai - Khon Kaen

by Seikku Online Now Nov 11, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Hi all, I am currently in Vientiane and need to be in Khon Kaen on this Wednesday by 3 pm. I found out there's a bus from Vientiane 9 am arriving Nong Khai 11 am. Anyone has an idea how and when to get to Khon Kaen to be there in time? All help appreciated!

Seikku

3 Answers Nov 11, 2012 at 2:53 AM
    • Nong song hong

by 2789 Online Now Oct 16, 2010 at 9:29 PM

What sort of accommodation is available in Nong song hong.

• Finding a bar by the name of Terrys

by luluhippo Online Now Jun 24, 2010 at 4:15 AM

Can anyone please give me any information on a bar by the name of Terrys and directions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Kind Regards.

• Wat Phra That

by susahnee0624 Online Now Apr 15, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Please email me the postal mailing address of this wat in Khon Kaen. Also, is it the only Buddhist temple in Khon Kaen? Thank you for your help.

• Basketball equipment

by lrwray Online Now May 24, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Can anyone help with where I might buy a ready made baskelball and backboard and hoop on a gooseneck pole, suitable for outdoor use, for installation by a voluntary work party at an orphanage in Khon Khan.
      Thanks
      Richard

3 Answers May 28, 2009 at 6:59 AM
    • How to go to Viangchan from Khon Kaen by Bus

by Sopheak Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 5:50 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Sopheak, actually in bangkok. I would like to visit Viangchan (Lao Capital)and i just know the way from BKK to Khon Kaen by bus but from Khon Kaen to Viangchan i am not clear so could you please give me some information how to go to Viangchan from Khon Kaen by bus ?

Thanks in advance and I am looking forward from you

Sopheak

4 Answers May 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM
    • emmac82's Profile Photo

flights out of kohn kaen

by emmac82 Online Now Sep 23, 2007 at 3:19 AM

hi

i'm going to be in kohn kaen to stay with my dad in dec/jan. i also want to see more of thailand. does anyone know which airlines fly out of there and where to? at the moment it looks like if i want to go somewhere down south i'll have to fly through bangkok first.

2 Answers Sep 23, 2007 at 4:02 AM
    • Flights from BKK to Khon Kaen

by Billcob Online Now Jul 29, 2007 at 10:45 AM

What airline(s) fly from BKK to Khon Kaen? What is the best way for a traveller who is arriving on an international flight to BKK transfer to a flight to Khon Kaen?

5 Answers Sep 1, 2007 at 6:44 AM
    • Spurry's Profile Photo

Lighthouse Restaurant

by Spurry Online Now Jun 5, 2007 at 9:26 AM

Is anyone going to or near the Lighthouse Restaurant at all? It is located near the Charoen Thani Princes Hotel, and roughly located inbetween a travel agency and a 7/11 on the corner? Reason i ask is i am good friends with the owner (Golf) and need to pass on a message !!

• Locking for E-mail adress to Roma Hotel !

by Bronzom Online Now Mar 8, 2007 at 3:22 AM

Im locking for E-mail adress to Roma Hotel and also Khon Kaen Hotel.

Please help me !!

1 Answer Mar 10, 2007 at 9:01 PM
    • E-mail address to some hotel

by Bronzom Online Now Dec 31, 2006 at 11:37 AM

Locking for E-mail address to:
      Kosa Hotel

Roma Hotel

Khon Kaen hotel

All this hotels in Khon Kaen

Thanks !! Send to: bronzom@yahoo.se

3 Answers Dec 17, 2007 at 8:22 AM
    • Drinving from Khon Kaen to Roi Et

by hexcron Online Now Jan 8, 2005 at 7:46 PM

Hi everybody, I'll be flying to Khon Kaen airport sometime on the 1st week of Feb 2005. Planning to rent a car at the airport then driving to Roi Et city. I've been trying to search up road maps for this journey but my searches through the web have proven fruitless. Was wondering if anyone may be able to help with some detailed driving directions such as landmarks, must pass towns,road signs, etc... that i must obseve from the point when i leave the airport to get to Roi Et city via driving. Many thanks