Khirbat Istabul

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• I have a friend in Gaza who I'd like to invite to meet me for a holiday

Palestine Apr 6, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Where can a resident of Gaza travel to with Pal. Authority docs?
      Where can he go, without a visa or which country offers visas to Palestinians.
      I want to offer to pay for him to come visit / stay with me for 1 to 3 months.
      I can stay in any nearby country which is convenient for him.
      This is not marriage or romance, just a friend and I'm willing to give him
      a chance to go somewhere for the first time and have a break from Gaza where he lives.

more
    • Coming to the Gaza Strip

Gaza Strip Apr 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I want to come to live with a family in Gaza. I am from the USA. I understand I need an invitation from an NGO, but have no idea on how to do this, who to ask. I have many skills that I could supply to an NGO during my long term stay.
      I would appreciate any help.

more
    • visitor visa.

by mooz110 Online Now Nov 25, 2006 at 6:11 PM

from my country i have 2 options i can get visa from the embassy or i can get at the airport.can you tell me how easy is it to get visa at the airport for canadian passport and how much do they charge at the airport and do they give multiple visa since i may leave turkey for 1 week to syria then back for few more days.what is your reccomendations.is english spoken at the airport so they will be able to undeerstand i need multiple visa.
      thank you for your help

1 Answer Mar 28, 2008 at 3:40 AM