Khirbat Istabul Travel Answers

change location

visitor visa.

by mooz110 Online Now Nov 25, 2006 at 6:11 PM

from my country i have 2 options i can get visa from the embassy or i can get at the airport.can you tell me how easy is it to get visa at the airport for canadian passport and how much do they charge at the airport and do they give multiple visa since i may leave turkey for 1 week to syria then back for few more days.what is your english spoken at the airport so they will be able to undeerstand i need multiple visa.
thank you for your help

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: visitor visa.

    by pidev Online Now Mar 28, 2008 at 3:40 AM

    if you want a multi entry then you should get one from the embassy but when you enter Israel they will give you a new three month visa. FYI you CANNOT travel in Syria with an Israeli stamp in your visa....they will not let you in.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines