Khett Preah Vihear

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cambodia with a 3yr old in August?

Cambodia Jul 11, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Am I mad considering this? I have a week or 2 in August I can get away, planning to take my 3yr old back to S.E Asia somewhere. Last July we based at Ao Nang, with stopovers at SiN and BKK. After some exploring, relaxing, play with local kids. Is it pushing it to try and visit a beach as well as Siem Reap and Angkor (and/or less challenging ruins) or should we just stick with a hotel pool? Any ideas that would be particularly fun for her?

more
    • tour guide, buy ahead or at the hotel

Siem Reap 22 hours ago

Many reviews for the hotels in tripadvisor recommend getting the tour guides at the hotel, not my usual practice. However, i am concerned about the weather in my September visit and would like more arrangement flexibility. Assuming I stay at a decent hotel, would hotel arrangements be wise?

more
    • CristinaB's Profile Photo

Getting around Angkor Wat with limited mobility

Angkor Wat Jun 26, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Hi, Im planning to have a quick trip to Angkor wat the first week of august (2 days).
      I use forearm crutches to walk and have a bit of a problem climbing too many stairs, a few are ok. I can walk long distances slowly stopping to rest a couple of times along the way.
      My question is... is it worth the trip? I understand I will not be able to do many things in there I want to know if I will be able to enjoy the basic parts and temples? or also if you know a tour company that I can contact who makes a special itinerary for my situation?

Thank you for your help! Anything will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Off the beaten path ways to explore Cambodia and Angkor Wat?

Cambodia Jul 10, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I don't want to explore Cambodia in the typical touristy way (tour bus with 20 people). What are some off the beaten path tour companies/operators that allow you to see more of the rural side of Cambodia? I'm also looking for a private local tour operator for the one and only-Angkor Wat. Any suggestions?

more

Popular Khett Preah Vihear Travel Answer Locations