Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Booking on Cambodian airlines' web-sites

Phnom Penh Jul 4, 2015 at 3:29 PM

Hi, Camboda VT,

I recommend booking on Cambodia Angkor Air web-site but not Cambodia Bayon Airlines' web-site. You will have problem settling Bayon Airlines' ticket payment if you are not in Cambodia. Has anyone also tried to book on-line with Bassaka Air and Apsara International Air?

Do Bassaka Air and Apsara International Air have inflight magazines?

more
    • livinmydreams's Profile Photo

Itenerary and hotels

Cambodia Yesterday

We have 14-15 days on the ground in Cambodia and am looking for 2 or 3 areas to visit during this time so we are not spending the entire trip traveling from place to place. We want culture/history/nature as well as beach/fun/sun. It's 2 couples, all ladies and we are between 33-40yrs old. Seems like we would want to go to Siem Reapp & Phnom Penh and then add in a beach town or island.

When it comes to the beach town and or island we want beauty and are hoping for an place that has some lively beach bars. We enjoy gathering for drinks, meeting fellow travelers and something with a bit of a night life.

We aren't budget travelers or high end. We like hotels/bungalows or other accommodations that are friendly, clean and don't mind paying $50-$85 a night. Any suggestions are appreciated and I am more than happy to answer questions if it would help with your suggestions.

Thanks you!
      Christy in Alaska

more
    • leeleehh's Profile Photo

What not to miss

Cambodia Jul 7, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Hey Everyone!

So I'm traveling to Cambodia in a couple months for about 5-6 days, I've never been before. What should I make sure not to miss?

Thank you!

more
    • vpas's Profile Photo

Itinerary suggestions please

Cambodia Jul 16, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Dear Vters,
      Need an itinerary suggestions for 8 days for a possible Vt meet in Cambodia. Many of us from India, some from Australia, and a few others from other parts are interested in making this happen. Some members who have visited Cambodia a few times have offered to help (hope they respond here too)
      Thank you,
      Seetha

more