Khersons'ka Oblast'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lviv , Life , Location , Security

Lviv Yesterday

I have an opportunity to be in Lviv during January-February 2015 but I have some doubts. I know there is no terrorist threat in Lviv but I 'm thinking what if war begins with Russia and is Lviv safe ? How's the behaviour of Ukrainian Goverment . I mean that is Ukrainian Goverment peaceful or can they make something that can cause war ? Or are all my concerns just an overstatement of media ?
      Also , I'd like to learn that if it's easy to go to Poland , Slovakia from Lviv ? I read that there are daily buses from Lviv to Krakow but in the internet I saw that buses work once in a week . That's why I couldn't decide which one is true.
      If somebody answer my questions , I'll be really glad.

more

Popular Khersons'ka Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• internet cafe with web cams available in kherson

Kherson Nov 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM

could you please let me know which internet cafes in the city have computer internet access and also provide webcams for use
      am planning a trip in about a month and want to make sure I can have access at such locations

• agency

Nova Kakhovka Oct 31, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Can you tell me the name of the local agency or a phone number there in Nova Kakhovka that deals in setting up events such as wedding, parties, etc.

Thanks,

• hi...

Kherson Jun 19, 2010 at 5:29 PM

i just wonder?Is there a lot of crime in kherson?
      is it a dangerous city to walk in?

1 Answer Jul 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM
    • Anastasia

Kherson Apr 11, 2010 at 11:54 AM

How would I check out this marriage organization? I am planning a trip.

9 Answers May 23, 2010 at 4:51 PM
    • youngken's Profile Photo

Any cheap business hotel in herson

Kherson Aug 30, 2009 at 5:56 AM

I want a hotel / apartment with high speed internet, I may stay there for 1 month to ??.
      Any suggestion?
      Thanks

• how to get from odessa to kherson

Kherson May 31, 2009 at 4:07 PM

yes hello I'm going to kherson in the next month, my flight will arrive in odessa, but the thing that is getting to me is how do I get from odesso to kherson, is there a bus station, I understand that its about 150 km from odessa so I need to know if there is a way to book a servie to get to kherson in the internet or do i have to go and do it in person, and what are usually the rates to get from odessa to kherson

thank you for your time

3 Answers Apr 11, 2010 at 11:19 PM
    • niamhemer's Profile Photo

Kherson ? How to get there? where to stay? what to do?

Kherson May 8, 2007 at 7:24 AM

Hi all
      I hope to go to Kherson at the end of this month,like others, I have met a nice lady on the internet (I hope) I suppose I will fly to Odessa? and then (as mentioned here previously) take a bus or Taxi to Kherson, does any one know the current prices? is it in US dollars?
      Also, there seems to be only one Hotel (Fregat)whats it like? or should I book an apartment for 5 nights?
      Any suggestions on entertaining a lady in Kherson, or should I leave it to her?
      Also, is wearing a tie really important to their dress code? I normally wear a suit with an open shirt, is this impolite? Or jeans and casual shirt? (Im a young 50)lol.

11 Answers May 28, 2007 at 5:48 AM
    • Odessa to Kherson how? Bus, driver? and cost?

Kherson Jun 17, 2006 at 3:10 PM

I will be ariving in Odessa on 6/19/06 and am wondering how best to get to Kherson. What is the Bus schedule like, or is it better to take a cab major concern is cost.

Thanks

2 Answers May 20, 2010 at 8:21 AM
    • Snail mail to Kherson

Kherson Feb 3, 2006 at 4:10 PM

Hi there

I have posted some present via snailmail to my girlfriend In Kherson. Does any of you know anything about how this works over there, it has been on the way for one and a half month.

5 Answers Feb 22, 2006 at 8:13 AM
    • Kherson Women and Travel thier and are they Pro Western?

Kherson Dec 2, 2004 at 10:32 AM

Hello People in the Forum,,,I may travel to Kherson Ukraine in January or Febuary for a very nice girl I have met on a bride agency that I am a member of. Hopefull things will click with us and I will bring the paper work to get her started on her K-1 Fiancee visa so that she can come to me in America in a few months.But of coarse that means going up to Kiev were the US Embassy is located. But as everyone is aware of ,,the country is in Politial Unrest due to the allegations that the election was corrupted and fraundulant..As seen in the news certain cities remain supportive of Kremlin backed influence as other cities favor Pro Western thinking. Does anyone know if Kherson will follow Democratic reform to follow Western Influence or are they Industrial thinking and will follow Kremlin hardliners?? If they are Kremlin hardline thinkers ,will my welcome by the Ukrainians in Kherson be warm, or will they be cold and hostile towards me when I arrive? Rember I am from America so I could be looked at as a symbol of Western Influence.???? Thanks Matt

4 Answers Dec 15, 2004 at 9:09 PM
    • Kherson, Ukraine

Kherson Mar 20, 2004 at 7:24 PM

What airline should I take from Shreveport LA to reach Kherson, Ukraine. What is the largest airport in Kherson? What Hotels are in Kherson? George

1 Answer Feb 15, 2007 at 1:11 AM