change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• food and drink

Agadir Aug 12, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Hi
      Im just wondering if you can tell me the average price for a meal in Agadir. Also how much would a glass of wine and a beer cost? And is there many bars etc or are they mainly within hotels?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Best Way to Get From Oualidia to Marrakesh

Oualidia Jul 27, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Hi,
      We are looking to travel back from Oualidia to Marrakesh, and were just wondering what options we have to travel? Is the only bus option the route via Essaouira?

more
    • Trip desert from marrakech to fes including camel riding and night in the desert

Morocco Aug 2, 2014 at 9:53 AM

After asking in other forums, we hope to get some answers here,

We are thinking of booking a Fez to Fez trip (4 days and 3 night), we are very interested in visiting the todra gorges, desert and the atlas, we have googled Fez camel tour and we find this itinerary with " www.camelexcursions.com "

Day 1 : Fez - Azrou - Midelt - Todra gorges

Day 2 : Todra gorges - Merzouga - camel riding

Day 3 : Merzouga - dunes and nomads

Day 4 : Merzouga - Ziz valley - Fez

Our questions are :

- They offer a 3 days 2 night trip and we would like to know if it's better to book the 4 days 3 night or only the 3 days?

- We are 3 people and we would like to have 1 or 2 more people with us, the think we could do the trip starting September 13, anyone interested ?

- In the last day we will drive from Merzouga to Fez, they told us we will be arriving to Fez around 18:00, could we visit the medina by night?

Thanks

more
    • Morocco desert tour, Marrakech Fes, Camel trek in sahara ...any advice?

Morocco Jul 24, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Dear Friends,

My family and I are planing a Morocco desert trip, we are interesting in camel trekking tour starting from Marrakech..overnight in desert camp..sunset/rise..

On the google and TA search we foud a Moroccan excursions website(www.morocco-excursion.com/excursions.html ) that includes tours all over Morocco , but all the tours starting from Marrakech, Fes but for 3-6 days...

There's not desert in Marrakech or in 3 hours from Marrakech ? some friends told me you can ride the camel in Marrakech but when i contacted a lot of companies who organise camel tours, they offer 3-6 days tour included 1 night in desert.

Can someone help with more informations and advices ?

Thanks

more
    • Best places to travel south of Fez

Morocco Aug 6, 2014 at 5:07 AM

Hi guys, me and my friend are travelling to Morocco for about 3 and a half weeks this August/September!

We were just wondering what are the best places to visit over our time scale and how long you would recommend staying in each of them. We were looking on travelling south of Fez (including Fez), so wouldn't be visiting Tangier etc.

Also would you recommend any 'must do' activites (apart from camel trekking, as we have already decided that this is a must!)?

Finally would anyone be able to recommend us any treks that aren't longer than a week (so we can fit them into our itinerary), but will still give us a good idea of more rural Morocco?

Thank you so much for your help! :)

more
    • Best way from Marrakech to Essaouira

Essaouira Jul 29, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Seven friends and I are travelling to Morocco this September. I've tried searching around, but most responses are for one or two people. What do you think would be best to travel from the airport to a villa in the Medina, especially as we will be arriving at ~9pm and leaving ~11pm? I've been quoted £100 each way for everyone in a minibus by one company.

Many thanks,
      John

more
    • karlos1968's Profile Photo

marrakech

Marrakesh Aug 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM

hi guys, so wheres the best place to eat , morning , noon and night . thanks karlos

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Ticket machine at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)

Tangier Jul 21, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Do they have a ticket machine with text in English at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)?

more
    • AMADEUSBAHR's Profile Photo

Is it a good idea to do a 1-day trip from Alicante to Morroco?

Morocco Jul 31, 2014 at 3:56 PM

I'll be traveling in Spain in October.
      I would like to know Morocco. It's a good idea to go alone or with a travel agency. I wanted to leave the city of Alicante. Accepted suggestions. Thank you in advance.

more

off the beaten track

Marrakesh Jul 28, 2014 at 1:37 PM

i'm off to marrakesh in october. has anyone any suggestions of things to do that arent your usual tourist traps/boring !! open to anything really , Its a 5 day stay so can do a night way if desired. Thanks karlos

more
    • from marrakesh to ouarzazate

Ouarzazate Jul 22, 2014 at 2:19 AM

from marrakesh to ouarzazate by bus or taxy, time and cost please

more

cash exchange

Marrakesh Jul 28, 2014 at 1:00 PM

hi guys, whats or how is the best way to change uk sterling in marrakesh? do i take cash, bank card, credit card or travellers cheques? many thanks karlos

more

Near Khenifra

• TREKKING

by JANEVANS Online Now Oct 10, 2010 at 2:38 PM

We are staying in Fes for 5 days then trekking through Oum er Rbia and Aguelmane Azigza near Khenifra and wondered if anyone out there had camped at either of these places.

Any information on places to camp / shop for basics and local transportation in these areas would be much appreciated.