change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Khasab

• Travelling from Dubai to Khasab

by AxisTravel Online Now Mar 4, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Who can I contact to have 2 of my clients moved from Dubai to Khasab and then to return them back to Dubai three days later?
      Is there a regular bus service between these 2 points?

1 Answer Mar 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM
    • take the car in Dubai and leave it in Kashab..possible??

by fra1 Online Now Dec 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I read everythingh about driving to Kashab. What I cannot understand is if it's possible to rent the car in Dubai drive to Kashab and leave it there since then I will be interested in taking the cruise for 2 days in the Musandam peninsula.
      Please Help.
      I cannot find any bus that goes from Dubai to Kashab, very strange being just 187 Km. Strangly, It looks cheaper to go from Dubai to Muscat and from Muscat to kashab by ferry....no sense...
      Francesca

11 Answers Dec 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    • trnapsort form muscat to khasab

by celine123456789 Online Now Nov 17, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Dear all,
      I want to go to kahab from Muscat for 2 full days. But i don't want to waste my time on a day trip only in transport.
      No flight for the period
      High speed boat but 3h on the full afternoon
      Train or rent a 4x4 very early in the morning ?
      what do you please recommand me?

many thanks for your help

CĂ©line from Paris
      celine123456789@me.com

3 Answers Nov 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM
    • Half day dolphin tours

by kidzcentre Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Whats the duration and cost of half day dhow cruise in khassab?

2 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    • travelmad478's Profile Photo

Longest of long shots for a VT meet! (or just sightseeing suggestions!)

by travelmad478 Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Considering this Khasab forum has precisely two posts over the entire history of VT, I'm not hoping for a lot here. But I will be on my own in Khasab from Feb. 27-March 2 and in case anyone else in the universe will be there, I would love to meet up with you! I will be driving from Dubai and returning there at the crack of dawn on March 3, so if anyone in Dubai feels like a jaunt to Khasab, let me know.

2 Answers Feb 17, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    • Traveling with different owners car

by Safeerm Online Now Nov 28, 2010 at 6:53 AM

Im from abudhabi, planing to travel by road to khasab during this weekend holiday, the car im using is owned by my brother in law, who is also working in abudhabi but not travelling with me to khasab. so do i have to carry any additonal document to pass the border & what are those, please advice

Regards
      Safeer

• I would like to Khasab Living Expenses

by sadiq_2501 Online Now May 23, 2006 at 5:23 AM

I am from India planning to shift to Khasab, Musandum, Oman, I would like to know whether the place is good enough to live for a couple, what will be the living cost and what kind of transportation is available to connect to the mainland by road as well as air or sea. Please any one help me out

1 Answer May 26, 2006 at 12:41 PM