Kharkiv Travel Answers

change location
macjay09's Profile Photo

Coming To School In Kharkov

by macjay09 Online Now Nov 21, 2005 at 4:49 AM

Hello out there... I am coming to do my bachelors in Medical Science at Kharkov State Municipal Academy and I would like to know more about the school I am about to get admitted to. I ahve heard its a good school but I have not been able to locate the school on the web. I have not even seen the school's homepage and will be very happy if anybody could help me out.

I would like to know, if there is a basketball team in kharkov where I can join them and train so that I can keep my talents in basketball from fading into the skies.

Also, will getting a job at Kharkov be possible since I am an international student coming all the way from Ghana. Is the working condition favourable for international students??

Thanks alot.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • nemezatcrimea's Profile Photo

RE: Coming To School In Kharkov

by nemezatcrimea Online Now Nov 21, 2005 at 5:06 AM

working in ua? LOL yes, 50-100/month ;-))

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • macjay09's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Coming To School In Kharkov

by macjay09 Online Now Nov 25, 2005 at 6:46 AM

Hay Buddy...

Thanks so much for your info. I shall get back at you later when I need more help concerning that stuff

• RE: RE: Coming To School In Kharkov

by Spatzman Online Now May 19, 2006 at 6:28 AM

Hi

Have you already come to Kharkiv?
    If you need any info, feel free to contact me - I live here in Kharkiv and would be glad to give you some hints.

Also about basketball, my friends are playing so I can help you get a team to play in.

Bests

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kharkiv