Kharkiv Travel Answers

change location
Dalibor79's Profile Photo

holiday Maslennisa

by Dalibor79 Online Now Feb 11, 2003 at 6:49 AM

I am comming on The Celebration of the national holiday Maslennisa in traditional Ukrainian style so i wonder how is there at that time.

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • IngaA's Profile Photo

Re: holiday Maslennisa

by IngaA Online Now Feb 11, 2003 at 8:07 AM

Can be great if there is some snow but it sounds doubtful last years. However I heard that in Ukraine it's frosty now. So maybe u'll have a chance to eat great pinkackes and through snowballes with your friends :)))

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: holiday Maslennisa

by konsument Online Now Feb 14, 2003 at 2:25 AM

so I think You will need a warm clothes;) but also a xero of your passport in case of losing him. Others, It's veery good to have a small coins(ukrainian) for these, who ask You for money. You can think now that You won't give them tjis money, but when ?You see a little girl who goes a 100m along You. Your heart can't go through it... Or when this girl kneels of You and ask for the money... You with Your hundreds dollars seems like a very, veery rich man in this country. TAke care;)

• Dalibor79's Profile Photo

Re: Re: holiday Maslennisa

by Dalibor79 Online Now Feb 15, 2003 at 12:23 PM

well. be sure that girl would not get money from me. WHY? In Yugoslavia we have many many kids who ask for money and people when giving them the money is just making them to do that. They dont ask money for himselfs... They are giving that money to people who have more money then me and you and many people together! That girl would get chokolade, Apple, bred anythink she like from store... but no money

• IngaA's Profile Photo

by IngaA Online Now Feb 15, 2003 at 12:28 PM

giving or not giving her money is up to u. If u want u give if u donpt want, u don't give. Very simple.

• Dalibor79's Profile Photo

by Dalibor79 Online Now Feb 15, 2003 at 12:29 PM

maybe you have not read whole message but it is not simple. not simple at all. it is very sad how some people use kide. KIDS ARE the niceest thinks on earth

• IngaA's Profile Photo

by IngaA Online Now Feb 15, 2003 at 12:32 PM

U can be sure, I read Moreover I'm Ukrainian and know very well about that.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kharkiv