change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need help with Naran-Shogran-Kaghan trip in end of April 2015

Naran Mar 29, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Assalam o alailum everyone

It is highly appreciated that you guys take time to answer the queries of people who want to enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Pakistan. Hats off to all of you and keep contributing (Y).

This year I am planning to visit Naran, Shogran and Kaghan. Unfortunately, I have the time slot between 25th April and 5th of May and have to plan accordingly. I will be traveling from Karachi to Islamabad and then further north.
      Almost all of my research on northern area has been done on internet and you guys have been significantly helpful. However, still I have some queries which are listed below.

1. An obvious question, will the road to Naran be open by end of April keeping the current weather condition in mind? I am planning to go with PTDC transport and they are not sure yet they can provide transport at end of April.
      2. Is there any place online from where I can check the road conditions of Naran regularly?
      3. PTDC motel Naran and Aracadian hotel seems to provide better service and atmosphere. Is there any drawback in choosing these hotels other than price? And are there other better options.
      4. What are the activities to do in Naran during end of April to 1st week of May? Will Babusar top and lake saif ul malook be reachable or not? Will the way from Babusar- Chillas- Gilgit open during this time frame.
      5. What are the best/comfortable options to travel from Naran to shogran and from Shogran to kaghan and from Kaghan back to Islamabad?
      6. If Naran tour is not possible in my time slot (25th April- 5th May) then what you guys would suggest for northern tour? Gilgit-Hunza , Swat-Kalam, Murree-Nathia gali etc

Waiting for your replies.

Cheers

Talha

more
    • Need Advice to visit Abbottabad from Karachi

Pakistan Apr 14, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Hi,

I want to visit Abbottabad for 7 days from Karachi in the end of

April 2015.

I want to ask about the economy(no luxury required) hotel tariff

for one day for a single person..???

I also want to ask about the security concerns to visit alone (a

single boy as tourist), because I heard that no hotel allowed to

stay alone for a single young boy due to security concerns, is

this true?

Thanks in Advance

more
    • Any Kalash festivals in May

Pakistan Mar 26, 2015 at 8:34 AM

Hi,

I am a Pakistani living here in US, I am planning to visit Pakistan with my kids in May, then to Chitral/Kalash valleys, so I want to ask the experts on the board that are there any Kalash festivals in May ?

more
    • tabrez603's Profile Photo

Neelum Valley family tour in june/july 2015....Help needed

Pakistan Mar 27, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Dear Friends,
      Plan to visit neelum valley in june/july 2015 with family. First time tour to neelum valley. Deatils to support answers,
      -Travel from Lahore by our own convyence (toyota 4x4 double cabin & toyota gli car from lahore+honda citi car will accompany from islamabad).
      -We will be children min age 6 years and older max age 65 years.
      -Total we will be children 5 and adults 12.
      -We are budgeted traveler families and emphasis on to see more in minimum possible time and money.
      -Tour will be for 7 days. The dates will be 1 to 15 June (any week before ramadan) or 20 to 30 July(any week after ramadan)
      -We do not like luxurious stay just liveable conditions are acceptable and just basic necessaties available for stay.
      -We are bit adventurist as well can trecking 2 or 3 hours. Very active and always have time targeted sleep and wake up in tours. Not so touchi for food, whatever is available is fine.
      -We like to see Peer Chanasi, Kutton, Arang Kel as well including off course the main rout places from Panjgiran till Taobat.
      So below are some querries,
      1/ Please advise the accomodation first because it will be peack season for tourists. Where are the AJK tourism resorts and which spots have Army Guest Houses or any other departments ???
      2/ Is there hotel, motel or rest house to stay at Peer Chanasi or near, Arang Kel, Taobat and Kutton ???
      3/ What will be rates for of private hotel and i wich places avilable ???
      4/ Should we go for advance bookings and how ??? please contact numbers and addresses ???
      5/ Which places needs must stay overnight ???
      6/ What is the complete rout distance in KM ??? Lahore via GT road to Islamabad to Murree Express way to Lower Topa to Kohala to Muzafarabad to main route along with neelum river till Taobat.
      7/ Can we do some camping at any place (bathroom or toilets must be there due to family) ???
      8/ Estimated cost including night stay and basic food 3 times day (exclud travelling fuel & shopping) ???
      9/ Advise any traditional clothes shopping places for ladies, children or home decor (cheap place with variety) ???
      10/ Can we go till Kel by cars and there we got Jeep for further travel ??? Where by car travel ends ??? Is there any place to secure parking of car ???
      11/ Anything further we need to consider while travelling, please advise ???
      Friends, asking too much but please help us out as tour is with families and big number which needs little confirmed things. Thanks in advance for great help. Special request to all friends special guru's Bokhari Bhai, Imran Bhai, Besal etc etc...Thanks.
      Muhammad Tabrez Khan

more