change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Speaddy's Profile Photo

Excellent seafood recommendation in St. Petersburg Beach area

Florida Jun 22, 2015 at 7:10 PM

Can anyone give me a recommendation to a great seafood restaurant in the St. Pete's Beach area for an anniversary. We're looking for excellent food but still casual attire. Thanks!

more
    • Supercross and Disney holiday 2016

Florida Jun 29, 2015 at 2:39 PM

I am looking into visiting florida but tying it in when the supercross is in daytona...I would appreciate any recommendations for hotels to stay at in daytona for 2/3 nights before we head to international drive for the rest of the holiday...we are a family of five with children aged 14, 12 and 1. Also can none suggest transport from daytona to international drive please. I am looking for cheaper but nice hotels please and if anyone can recommend hotels that offer good b &b or all inclusive at international drive. Any info on Disney tickets and other info is greatly appreciated as a holiday like this is completely new to me. Thanks

more
    • Someone there already watch fireworks EVE new year from Car Park Epcot Center?

Orlando Jun 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM

I saw a blog on internet... A girl talking about the day (Eve new year day) at Epcot Center! She watch the fireworks (7:00pm) inside park at world showcase, and the next firework (happy new year firework 12:00AM), she watch it from Car park! Someone there did it already? she posted a picture that we can see the fireworks and the " epcot ball"...

Can someone tell me about this experience?

Thank You, very much!

more
    • just need info in general

Daytona Beach Jun 18, 2015 at 1:57 PM

I have been to Orlando, done the Disney World experience and all that. I have a hotel booked in Daytona already, never been there. Am i making the right choice, or should i go with my other choice of Legoland? I have a 4 year old and a 12 year old, both boys. I also want to know if there is enough in Daytona, (or that area), to keep my kids happy and amused? Any suggestions would be great and very much helpful. OR should i go to the Orlando area where i know the kids will not be bored? I am looking for a beach area and so is my husband, but don't want to bore the kids completely. Thanks

more
    • Disney to Universal shuttle

Orlando Jun 13, 2015 at 7:29 AM

What is the best way to go to Universal from Disney World? Would like to be there at Universal at opening time. 1 Person travelling

more
    • 3 months stay at Maitland

Maitland Jun 9, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Hi,

I would be travelling to Maitland for 3 months starting July first week from India. What all are the places of attraction, food and leisure for family and alone. Also, I wish to go to Niagara falls for a day. What will be the cheapest way for flights from Orlando to NY?

Regards, Vinit

more
    • How many days to stay?

Florida Jun 30, 2015 at 3:31 PM

I am flying into Miami on a Monday around 2pm and plan on driving to Orlando for Disney World. I am traveling with my 12 year old daughter. I am flying back home on the following Sunday. How many nights should I spend in Miami?

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Miami International Airport to Fort Lauderdale harbor by taxi or super shuttle

Miami Jun 29, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Hello

I thank the VTers who anwsered my question about this journey by UBER. I have understood It was not a good idea.

My plan is now to reach the hotel which is in the harbor area of Fort Laudersale from Miami Airport either by taxi or by super shuttle around 5 PM.

What is the the quickest and the cheapest ?

Thanks for the answer.

RAY

more
    • 14 day trip

Orlando Jun 28, 2015 at 1:15 PM

Hi have been on before but have now finalised.trip Flying into charleston moving down to Savannah then flying back to Scotland from orlando. Initially was going to go on a 4 day Bahamas cruise but not good write ups so just want to drive down to Florida and fly back from there. How long should we stay in charleston and savanah and where else should we go in these areas and also between Savannah and Orlando have got some places from previous posts but now have more time cause no cruise. Thanks

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Miami International Airport to Fort Lauderdale with UBER

Miami Jun 28, 2015 at 5:24 AM

Hello

We will arrive in MIA a Saturday around 5PM in November and we wsant to reach Fort Lauderdale without renting a car. So we foresee to use a UBER car (or an other firm).
      How can we ask to be picked up at the airport in the avenue which is in front of the airport premises where are the buses and the taxis ?
      Must I use my smartphone before the departure or after the arrival ?
      What would be rougthly the price ?
      Does UBER allowed to provide the service in Florida or it is non admitted as in California ?

Thanks for your advice.

RAY

more
    • How can I watch Illuminations fireworks from Epcot in Eve news years?

Orlando Jun 21, 2015 at 6:46 PM

I Mean, i want to reserve some restaurant but what time I reserve it in order to make good use of the fireworks at the turn of the year? and how I can get a good table? how should I prepare myself not to miss the fireworks and watch comfortably?
      thank you!

more
    • First time in America

Miami Jun 30, 2015 at 6:16 AM

Travelling from Scotland to Miami in September for a 10 night stay with my Fiance. I am looking to stay in the South Beach are as I have heard this is the "happening" area for young tourists! Can anyone suggest points of intrest? looking to take in some history and culture at the same time. Also thought about taking a couple days and heading down to Key West is it worth my time if im staying at South beach?

Thanks for the answer

Dave

more
    • Susanelambert's Profile Photo

Convertible or not?

Fort Lauderdale Jun 17, 2015 at 2:30 PM

Is it impracticable to rent a convertible to drive around mid July while spending a week in Ft. Lauderdale area? Last time I was in Sanibel Island in July it was unbearably hot and humid the whole time. Any advice?

more
    • Teenagers in Destin

Destin Jun 15, 2015 at 2:36 PM

We are staying in Santa Rosa Beach and have 4 teenagers. What fun things are there or in the Destin area for them to do?

more
    • baron1970's Profile Photo

coming from Turkey and we want to see as many as possible

Orlando Jul 1, 2015 at 5:25 AM

1- hi how many days for disney world for my kids 8&12 ?
      2- best way to get to Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista from the airport?
      3- besides seaworld, disneylan and universal studios any must-see attractions?
      4- any fun place to have dinner with kids?

more
    • Are American Vacation Living a genuine company

Orlando Jun 17, 2015 at 7:01 AM

Hello,
      has anyone ever used the travel company American Vacation Living? Or has anyone heard of any reviews of this company. We are thinking of booking a villa in Orlando through them but the company does not have any reviews posted after 2013 on their website.

Thanks in advance
      Debbie

more
    • Transport from Everglades City to Tampa airport

Florida Jun 25, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Hi. Is there any public transport? Or a shuttle?

more
    • International drive

Florida Yesterday

Can anyone recommend a nice clean modern hotel for a family of five on international drive please offering a good breakfast aswel...not too expensive either for 2016. We are looking to visit all parks at Disney...best place to buy these tickets too. Thanks in advance

more