Key West

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Boat vacation in Key West

by cheryl.B Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Hi. I Want to stay on a boat as opposed to a B & B. Prefer to stay on historic seaport marina (Key West Bight). Can anyone give me any ideas/contact sites. Thanks.

7 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 3:37 AM
    • Looking for a Latin/Salsa Venue in the Keys to go to for a little dancing, while visiting.

by MiamiNiceNYR2 Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Is there a place for the latino/spanish visitor to go to and listen to some Salsa Music?

1 Answer Mar 27, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • I need to get from Marathin to Miami

by mslaly Online Now Mar 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Does anyone know of a public transportation system that I can get from Marathon to Miami?

4 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 5:06 PM
    • yakdoog's Profile Photo

Key West accommodations

by yakdoog Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 8:52 AM

A couple of girlfriends and I want to spend a week in lovely Key West during late October. Anyone have leads on an inexpensive place to stay? We don't need much space...mainly just a small kitchen:)

Thank you so much for your time. Peace to you.

3 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    • Nightlife in The Keys

by eyetwinkle Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 3:45 PM

DH and I are going to the Keys Oct.17th......anyone know how the weather is then and is it safe to walk on Duval St at night? DH wears a fanny pack

5 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 7:12 AM
    • Casablanca at Bogarts

by eyetwinkle Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I booked a room for 2 nights and paid 1/2 down deposit but later read about there being no place to park. Need to know where we can park or cancel our stay.

3 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    • reservation at Casablanca at Bogarts on 10/17-10/19

by eyetwinkle Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM

I booked on line for 2 nights at Casablanca at Bogarts but didn't read anything about no parking....Where do we put our car? We are driving in from a cruise ending in Miami. Will I have to call and cancel now?

3 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 2:41 AM
    • Sexy Key west

by DanandCheryl Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 11:21 AM

We've been to Key West a few times and LOVE it there!We are going to key west April 19th -23rd and it will be spring break. There use to be "wet tee shirt" contests at rum runners which is now closed. Are there any "special" activities like this during spring break, if so where? Anyone gone there during spring break lately?

4 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 2:16 AM
    • Boat Rental

by chappy01 Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Thinking about renting a small whaler to venture out on our own for the day for snorkeling. Will I be able to find anything worthwhile on my own that's fairly close (only there

for the day)? Thx.

6 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 6:19 AM
    • convenience stores

by drivingmad44 Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 7:40 PM

are there any convenience stores or even grocery stores anywhere near the cruise ship terminal?

7 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 2:48 PM
    • Where to stay

by tonynpat Online Now Feb 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Coming to Key West from the Uk in July. Where shall we stay ? We are mature couples who prefer a gentle stroll to a route march so where should we look for accommodation? Have you any suggestions for us. Any info would be gratefully received. Thank you Pat

3 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 1:00 PM
    • Krwatso's Profile Photo

Key West Rum Distillery

by Krwatso Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 11:08 AM

I seem to recall from one of my research expeditions, that Key West now has a Rum Distillery. What I don’t recall is the name and specifics on any tours and testing events. Any one familiar with this information?

3 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 5:13 PM
    • JulieB1994's Profile Photo

Are there a lot of sharks in early March

by JulieB1994 Online Now Jan 31, 2014 at 3:56 PM

We are coming to Key West in early March and I was hoping to go snorkeling. However after watching years of shark week I am a little aprehensive:) Is early March a bad time to snorkel?

5 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 5:05 AM
    • Krwatso's Profile Photo

2014 weather - are you feeling the effects of this "polar vortex"?

by Krwatso Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 8:27 AM

We have a family vacation planned for the last week of February in Key West.... Hearing about the unusaual weather that is creeping across the country with effects on the southern states too, can someone please, share with me what we should expect when arriving in the Keys?

12 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 12:26 PM
    • where should i stay?

by travel16 Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM

I will be visiting the keys in April. My aunt and I are trying to figure out where to stay and she was thinking marathon. Is that a good area to stay or go down further? I want the nice water and beach. What is fun to do in the keys?

4 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 4:44 PM
    • First timers

by Marsha755 Online Now Jan 24, 2014 at 12:32 PM

We will Be in Key west On sunday , What are some fun things to do without spending a bundle

8 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 6:07 AM
    • Bloody Mary's

by finszup Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Where are the best bloody marys - with water view - in Key West? Thanks locals!

3 Answers Jan 23, 2014 at 10:50 AM
    • boat to key west fl

by keywestfl Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 3:20 PM

im in Miami near the port I don't want to travel by bus what boat can I get on

7 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 12:49 PM
    • exploring the different islands

by soconn29 Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Hello. we are a couple from NY and this is our first visit to KW. we are going in April/May. I always wanted to ride a motorcycle from Miami to KW. Can I rent a motorcycle in KW to explore the different Islands? How about a scooter? We will be flying in and not renting a car. Thanks

5 Answers Dec 31, 2013 at 4:57 AM
    • Key Lime Inn

by ruthsie Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Is this a good place to stay? I am traveling alone with my son and will stay there for only one night
      thanks!!

2 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 3:55 PM
    • omario25's Profile Photo

One day from Miami

by omario25 Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Hello everyone

Together with my wife and our 6 months baby I shall be in Miami in a couple of days and we're were planning to spend a day driving around Florida Keys. Do you recommend such a drive during this time of the year? Should we opt to reach Key West or you suggest we stop before to make the road shorter especially back to Miami?

Any feedback is very much appreciated!

10 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 5:42 PM
    • 80's disco dancing

by rolandsmith63 Online Now Nov 22, 2013 at 7:02 AM

my wife wants to go out dancing to 80"s disco music, I read about a bar/restaurant that had entertainment ....maybe drag until midnight and then dancing to 80's music afterwards, but I forgot the name. Anyone help? Thanks!

4 Answers Dec 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM
    • Public Transportation

by williamabuhler Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Bus route web site not available.

Where can we find information on the bus that travels to Stock Island?

Is there public transportation to Sugar Loaf Key?

Thank you

10 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    • casual attire dinner in fine resturant

by baby1938 Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 5:19 PM

what is proper attire for dinner at latitudes restaurant

5 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    • cemeterybird's Profile Photo

Cheapest, Cleanest Motels?

by cemeterybird Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 3:08 AM

We are spending a couple of days in the Keys during November and have booked a reasonable mote in Key Largol to crash in on the night we arrive at Miami Airport (a Wednesday). It was our intention to spend the next couple of nights at Key West so we would have two free days with little or no driving and luggage in our car. Whilst we knew accommodation would be more expensive in Key West, I have been astounded by how much more expensive, ie very little choice less than £200 per night ($300?). Our budget will not run to these prices unfortunately and we are wondering how far out of Key West we need to be to get something more reasonably priced. We are not youngsters who want to get drunk and do a pub crawl around Duval Street, we would just like to look around the town, see the sunsets and eat a nice dinner. Any recommendations for cheap and clean motels as close to Key West as possible (just to use as a base) would be greatly appreciated..

5 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    • Vacation Rental

by Wynonna Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 10:03 PM

We would love to find a reasonable priced, 2 bdrm. vacation rental near or on Duval St . Also, would like to have a balcony to sit and watch the world go by. Any advice, or am I just dreaming of finding this? ? Wynonna

3 Answers Sep 28, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    • Snorkeling in Dec in Key West/Dry Tortugas

by uday029 Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM

We are planning to spend the new year weekend holidays in Key west and are planning to do some snorkeling in Key West and Dry Tortugas, but have begun to read some disappointing reviews of water and wind conditions there. Some of the private sail boat charters strongly recommended against snorkeling in December since they expect rough/cold waters. I have been reading mixed reviews about water conditions in December. I'm wondering if there is a stronger than normal current in December versus another time of the year. I was also wondering if snorkelling is better in Key Largo compared to Key West? We are planning to stay in Key Largo. We were planning to take a private sail boat charter for snoekeling to get away from the crowds.

I guess I am hoping for someone to say "snorkeling in West will be GREAT in December!" - but please be honest about any pros and cons you can think of.

Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    • important sites at Key west

by hhamidy Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM

hi

we (family of 4) have two days at key west left. already did a package water sports. what are the important things to do in next two days? we do have a car.

Appreciate your input.

H

4 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    • Parking at Mallory Square

by rayklimko Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Is there public parking available at Mallory Square, especially at sunset.

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    • Rental cottage

by DandBTyson Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM

So many to choose from...which would you suggest....two of us..possible small dog.....

4 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM