Key Largo Travel Answers

change location
angela6571's Profile Photo

Key Largo Condo???

by angela6571 Online Now Feb 16, 2006 at 10:59 PM

A few of us are planning a week dive trip to Key Largo in August and with the price of hotels I thought it might be just as cheap and a lot nicer to stay in a condo. Can any locals or anyone that has been recommend a nice clean condo to stay at? I have been looking around, but its hard to tell much about them from a few pictures. I'm looking to go no higher than1200 for the week. Thanks for the help.
Angela

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: Key Largo Condo???

by romrai Online Now Feb 17, 2006 at 4:19 AM

We liked the Largo Lodge. Its been 10 years since we went, but there is little one bedroom cottages, with a screened porch, kitchen and living room. The rooms were very clean. About 2 miles or so to a grocery store. On gulf side. No pool, but then you have the gulf. Adults (no one under 16) Manatees come in to the dock, Ibis etc.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pulgaron's Profile Photo

RE: Key Largo Condo???

by pulgaron Online Now Feb 17, 2006 at 12:31 PM

This is very reasonable and well located.

http://www.keylargocondo.com/

Cheers.

• Re: Key Largo Condo?

by keywest123 Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 7:32 AM

I know of a wonderful 2 bdrm 2 bath ocean view condo that has a new pool, on a marina, in Key Largo. It's on the 5th floor/top floor & is in a private complex with tennis courts, an elevator, free parking & a nice ocean view from the living room. You're right. It's much more cost effective to rent a condo for a week, than hotel rooms, & you have more space , a full kitchen, more privacy & amenities. This condo is near Key Largo Coffeehouse/Restaurant, which has wonderful coffee & food; it's an old house set in the trees. If you email me, I can give you more details & help you arrange to talk to the person we rented it from.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines