Keurboomsrivier

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport from Hartbeespoort to benoni and return

Hartbeespoort Apr 17, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Transport from Hartbeespoort to benoni and return? Is there something available?

more
    • Area close for good views

Underberg Mar 26, 2014 at 3:01 AM

is there a short drive to a stream & mountain range viewing spot from Underberg?

more
    • Area close for good views

Underberg Mar 26, 2014 at 3:01 AM

is there a short drive to a stream & mountain range viewing spot from Underberg?

more
    • islandgirl05's Profile Photo

Sunset and morning game drives in Kruger

South Africa Apr 14, 2014 at 11:55 AM

We will be staying in Hazyview and I would like to book a morning and a sunset game drive. I have googled and every site is for guest that book at their accommodations. Does anyone know of a good company that I could contact for just the drives?

more
    • Booking game drives at KNP camps

Kruger National Park Apr 10, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Can game drives be booked at the time the accommodation is booked?
      If not, how do I ensure I don't miss out on the sunset and/or night drive on the day I arrive?

Also, how early can one check into the camps? 12 noon?

more
    • Searching a Host in Capetown

Cape Town Apr 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Anyone volunteer to host may reply.Dates are 26 Apr to 2nd may. I want to enjoy Max with limited budget.

more
    • Souvenirs and Stuff Durban!

Durban Apr 8, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I was interested in buying some personal items in addition to typical South Africans souvenirs from Durban. Unfortunately, I have been to two places, one is missing most of the items I was looking for and the other was a complete rip off and very touristic. Any recommendations for souvenirs and local made items will be very much appreciated. BTW, I'm in Durban!

Thank you in advance !

more
    • Over staying days due to medical reasons

South Africa Mar 31, 2014 at 5:42 AM

I am awaiting the discharge from hospital of a family member we arrived on the 15th of March, he may need to stay on beyond the 15th of April for medical reasons after recovering from major surgery. what are my options and consequences regarding the possibility of overstaying my days.

more
    • Nervous about going!

Durban 10 hours ago

Hi, i am a 20 year old student (female) and i am going to Durban for 3 weeks in June to visit a friend out there. I am a worrier by nature and just wondered if Durban is as scary as I have heard! I have never been outside of the EU before and am getting really nervous about going and wondered if anyone had any tips or advice for me when I'm out there! Am I right to be as worried about it as I am? Please no one say 'don't even think about going' as I've already booked my flights! I'm just starting to panic a bit about the crime and dangers from other people out there. I would be really grateful for advice or reassurance! Thank you!

more
    • Booking system

Hartbeespoort Apr 14, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Is there a booking system where we can get a tour for the weekend and having to attend to all activities we want

more
    • weather in April end

South Africa Mar 31, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Any suggestions about clothing for visit in April end?

more
    • Base Camp Trail @ Imfolozi Game Reserve, KZN

South Africa 22 hours ago

Hello!
      I'm looking for at least 2 people (up to 6) interested in a wild walking trail in the bush, at Imfolozi Game Reserve, South Africa.
      My boyfriend and I made a provisional booking, but unfortunately they need to reach a minimum of 4 people to confirm the trail - and none of our friends loves wildlife and game reserves like we do! :(
      It's a 4 days/ 3 nights walking trail, between 7km and 14km to cover each day. Nights are spent in a bush trail camp with safari tents. Food, drinks etc are all provided and carried for you.
      We are looking at 13-16 June or 14-17 June, but we are flexible on dates.
      If anyone is interested, I can send more info in private.
      PLEASE LET ME KNOW
      Cheers,
      Martina

more
    • MinnieEngelbrecht's Profile Photo

Scuba Diving At Sodwana

Sodwana Bay National Park Mar 30, 2014 at 3:34 AM

We are 3 people, 2 Open Water Divers and 1 Non Diver, planning a trip to Sodwana.
      Are there any accommodation with sea views?
      Which Diving Company will yopu recommend?

more
    • easterntrekker's Profile Photo

Beach weather?

Cape Town Apr 10, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Hi
      We will be visiting Cape Town for 6 days in early Sept. Should we bring swim suits ...is the weather warm enough for swimming? Also which are the best beaches for shelling?
      Thanks for your help.

more
    • Vegetarian food

Kruger National Park Apr 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Is good vegetarian food available at the Kruger National Park rest camps?

more