Keukenhof

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus 858 schedule

by carcat Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Combi Ticket

by acanicosa Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • cost effective transportation from AMS to Keukenhof?

by skygirl64 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi, I see the cost on viator for the Keukenhof is much more than the price of admission. Is there a more cost effective way to transport from the city of AMS to the flower show? It shows tickets are pretty low (15) but the transportation via viator is around $64.THANKS!

more
    • bus 858 schedule

by carcat Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

2 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM
    • cost effective transportation from AMS to Keukenhof?

by skygirl64 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi, I see the cost on viator for the Keukenhof is much more than the price of admission. Is there a more cost effective way to transport from the city of AMS to the flower show? It shows tickets are pretty low (15) but the transportation via viator is around $64.THANKS!

7 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 4:29 AM
    • Combi Ticket

by acanicosa Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

1 Answer Mar 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM
    • Blooming yet?

by chaya18 Online Now Apr 17, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Are the tulips blooming in the fields of Keukenhof yet?

3 Answers Apr 18, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    • BarboraF's Profile Photo

Keukenhof

by BarboraF Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Hi,
      I´m planning to visit Keukenhof and I´d love to see the tulip fieöds as well. I know that everythings depends on the weather and how the winter was. Could anybody help me with with the best termin of my visit?
      Is it too early on 5th April?

Thanks in advance.....

5 Answers Mar 22, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    • renike87's Profile Photo

bike

by renike87 Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Can I use my bike in Keukenhof? I don't any information about this, only that I can rent a bike for 10euros.

3 Answers Mar 6, 2013 at 12:08 PM
    • Keukenhof visit just before the park closing. Is it good idea?

by mihaela_m84 Online Now May 6, 2011 at 2:32 AM

Hello everybody,

I will go visit Amsterdam between 17th and 21th May this year and I would really like to know if a visit to Keukenhof is worth making. I would probably go there on 18th or 19th. The park closes on the 20th. But do you think is really worth it or I 'd better focus on other sorroundings of Amsterdam since my stay is short anyway?

Thanks,
      Mihaela

5 Answers May 6, 2011 at 8:41 AM
    • Travel from den haag to keukenhoff and return from keukenhoff to amsterdam

by PrashanthKG Online Now Apr 17, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Hi,

We are planning a 2 day trip to netherlands . We will be staying near Haag. On the 2nd day of our trip we are planning to go to keukenhoff . But in the evening we have to get back to amsterdam centraal for our train back. Please advice us whether
      1) taking a combi ticket from haag and den travelling from haag to amsterdam is cheaper

or

2) is there any single ticket we can take to keukenhoff from haag and then another single ticket from keukenhoff to amsterdam centraal in the return will be cheaper than the 1st one?

Kindly let us know the prices in both the cases.

Thanks,

Prashanth

8 Answers Apr 19, 2011 at 5:37 AM
    • Schiphol to Keukenhof to Den Haag Bus?

by NPR Online Now Apr 4, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Hi ,
      Im visting Netherlands on 25 th April . Will be landing at Schiphol Airport around 10:00AM from London . I plan to visit Keukenhof Gardens straight from there . After that I need to go to Den Haag where I will be staying.
      So if I take the Combination Ticket for Keukenhof and the Bus journey is the same ticket valid for journey from Keukenhof to Den Haag . What or the other options to do it.
      Cheers,
      N

2 Answers Apr 5, 2011 at 1:53 AM
    • Roiute map - Keukenhof area.

by Davidg1933 Online Now Feb 22, 2011 at 4:41 AM

In May this year I will travel from Newcastle to Ijmuiden. From there I will drive to Lisse. I am trying to obtain a good, large scale map showing this route. I would also like a similar map showing the area around Lisse. Can anyone advise me where I can obtain such maps.

Thanks,

Dave.

8 Answers Feb 25, 2011 at 12:59 PM
    • Brussels to Keukenhof

by kilamans Online Now Apr 23, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Hi,

Not sure who is online now, i want to see the flower parade tomorrow and the tulip gardens. i have to travel from brussels, could you anyone help me
      how to reach (via train, cheaper& faster route)
      where to reach (which city, any transfers, only train or should i take bus)?,
      how long it takes to see these things
      and is there anything to see nearby?
      is one day is enough or two days?

Please help me as soon as possible!

11 Answers Apr 24, 2010 at 12:01 AM
    • Bulb fields

by FraMauro Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I believe the bulb fields are outside Kuekenhof and have a cycle path and six routes. Can we (me & 10 yr. old son) visit the garden and the fields on the same day? How long do the paths take and if we had to choose one, which should we go for? Will there be enough tulips in the last week of April? Are there any vegetarian restaurants in Ams which open early enough (around 0800) for us to bring a packed lunch?

Thanks

2 Answers Apr 13, 2010 at 1:07 AM
    • see flowers

by averma Online Now Feb 18, 2010 at 9:50 PM

what is the best time to visit kuekenhof

4 Answers Feb 20, 2010 at 12:37 PM
    • btravis311's Profile Photo

Need an affordable transfer from Rotterdam to Keukenhof and back.

by btravis311 Online Now Feb 17, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Greetings! We're gonna be in Rotterdam from 8am to 5pm during a cruise stop in April of 2010. I'd like to hire someone (taxi, tour operator, etc.) to pick my wife and me up at 11am near Nieuwe Binnenweg 59 3014 GD Rotterdam and take us directly to Keukenhof. Then, at around 3:30pm that same day, we'll need a ride back to the cruise ship terminal. Can anyone recommend a provider who can do this? I don't need a tour guide or any special services. I just need a safe ride to and fro that doesn't several hundred Euros. Thanks for any advice!

6 Answers Feb 19, 2010 at 10:22 PM
    • travellingtechie's Profile Photo

The best time to visit Keukenhof

by travellingtechie Online Now Apr 28, 2009 at 6:56 AM

Hi All!

Can anyone please let me know what is the best time to visit Keukenhof and the Tulip fields? I am planning to be there on Queen's Day, 30th April. Is it going to be too crowded? Or should I postpone my visit by a week or so? Till when are the flowers supposed to be in bloom??? And till when can I see the tulip fields??? Any ideas when does the harvesting of the tulips start in the fields???

Please help!

Regards.

Travellingtechie!

3 Answers Apr 29, 2009 at 4:26 AM
    • Keukenhof from port in Rotterdam

by beemerry Online Now Apr 17, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Arrive in Rotterdam at 7a.m. on a Monday, is there a bus or other way to get to the gardens and back. Our ship leaves at 5p.m. and I believe the train to Lisse leaves before we arrive. Help please! Thank you!

5 Answers Apr 20, 2009 at 1:08 PM
    • keukenhof, how to get there

by sriram_mc Online Now Apr 4, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Hi,
      i am currently in Berlin and would like to visit Keukenhof on May 01. Can u let me know if there are cheaper connections from Berlin (train or flight)

ii) Do i need to travel via amsterdam or rotterdam. which is the nearest destination.

iii) is it better to book a hotel in rotterdam or in amsterdam. which city is nearby

Would appreciate a quick feedback.

Cheers
      Sriram

3 Answers Apr 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM
    • How to go to Keukenhof

by Shalini_kulkrani Online Now Apr 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Hi,

I am a tourist in holland and currently staying in Amersfoort. Could you please share yuor inputs on how shall I go to Keukenhof garden.

What is the best way to go to Keukenhof garden from Amersfoort station.

Would appreciate early reply.

Thanks,
      Shalini

3 Answers Apr 1, 2009 at 10:03 PM
    • Best time

by FraMauro Online Now Mar 24, 2009 at 5:27 AM

Which would be the best time to visit - second week of April or second week of May.

Thanks

5 Answers Apr 29, 2009 at 4:32 AM
    • Is a all-in-one ticket a return?

by Momofivesix Online Now Mar 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Going to Keukenhof with dd in a couple of weeks. We are coming to Netherlands from the UK via ferry to Hook of Holland. We take the train as part of this "rail and sail" fare to Rotterdam and from there can take any train to any city. I would like us to go from Rotterdam to Lisse Central and take the Connexxion bus to the Keukenhof, but I do not want to return to Lisse, as our hotel for the night is in Amsterdam. Can I use the Connexxion bus and entry ticket to go on directly to Amsterdam after we view the gardens? If not, what is the fastest and cheapest way on from the gardens to Amsterdam Centraal? Many thanks!
      Leslie

4 Answers Mar 16, 2009 at 12:50 AM
    • Paris - Keukenhof trains

by FraMauro Online Now Mar 7, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Are there direct trains from Paris to Keukenhof? Since I will have a lot of luggage, is there a place to store them?

Thanks

5 Answers Mar 8, 2009 at 12:36 AM
    • Help needed: Keukenhof

by tzie03 Online Now Apr 18, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Hello,
      I'm planning to go to Keukenof and I've read that there's a direct bus from Schiphol airport (bus 58) to Keukenhof. My flight arrives at 7pm in the evening at Schiphol. What time is the last bus departing from airport to Keukenhof?

If bus 58 going to Keukenhof is no longer available at night, is there another bus or train from the airport that can take me somewhere near Keukenhof?

Also, any suggestions on a cheap accommodation to spend the night near Keukenhof? I can stay overnight here then go to the garden/park the next day for a daytrip.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!!!

5 Answers Apr 22, 2008 at 9:29 AM
    • loislois's Profile Photo

Are flowers bloomed in Keukenhof ?

by loislois Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 3:20 AM

Hello dear Netherland VT mates.

While next weekend we will be there in Keukenhof , we really wonder if flowers are already bloomed in the area , or we will do a looooong way from Greece to be disappointed ? :) :)

And something else : some people say take your ticket to Keukenhof through their web page to avoid big lines of waiting people.
      IS THIS TRUE ?

Will be happy to have an answer from you. Thanks a lot.

(weather here start turning to spring and temp goes up - really nice)

Take care

Lois

7 Answers Apr 19, 2008 at 1:53 AM
    • way by bicycle

by tuliplvv Online Now Mar 12, 2008 at 5:38 PM

ill be in hooland sometime soon(very soon)for a bike trip and would like to get there by bike got few questions!
      1-how to get there take a206 or 208? will i see tulips on my way?
      2-how many km from amsterdam? will i have to sleep around lisse for the nigh?any campingsite around lisse? or i need to get to the ocean?

6 Answers Mar 13, 2008 at 12:49 AM
    • Time allocation

by vbr366 Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 10:27 PM

We plan to go to keukenhof for spring flowers in the coming week. We probably take a train to Leiden from Amsterdam, then a shuttle to the gardens. Would this pretty much the whole day if I also spend some time in Leiden too? How long should I spend in the gardens? Are there nice restaurants in Leiden you can recommend for dinner? What time do they normally serve dinner? Is it much later than North American standard of 6-7 pm?

4 Answers Apr 6, 2007 at 11:43 PM
    • globetrekker_airen's Profile Photo

how to go by train/bus from brussels to keukenhof?

by globetrekker_airen Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 2:30 PM

hi..we are planning to go to keukenhof early or late april and just want to know if anyone here knows how to get there from brussels by train or bus the most convenient way.

thank you so much in advance.

2 Answers Apr 6, 2006 at 5:01 AM
    • Storage facility..

by peiw Online Now May 12, 2005 at 8:44 AM

Does anyone know if by any chance they provide storage facility at the reception? I'm planning to visit Keukenhof immediately upon my arrival from London, and would prefer not to carry my bags along while visiting.
      Thanks.

2 Answers May 12, 2005 at 10:09 PM
    • Keukenhof in mid-april 2005

by krisyok Online Now Apr 15, 2005 at 2:48 AM

Did anybody visit Keukenhof recently?
      I'm living in Germany and have a plan to go there either this week
      or next week(this weekend is more comfortable for me).
      But I'm not sure whether or not the tulips fully bloom at this time
      (let's say 16 April)
      Because it's recommended in some website that the best time is around
      mid-april to first week of may.
      Any suggestions?

1 Answer Apr 15, 2005 at 4:29 AM
    • jimmy_chua's Profile Photo

Cycling: from Lisse to Keukenhof

by jimmy_chua Online Now Apr 4, 2005 at 6:19 AM

Hi. I am planning of cycling from Lisse to Keukenhof along the Tulip route. I found out that I can get the route information VVV (information center) but can anybody help me with some bicycle problem?

I am staying in Amsterdam and going to Lisse by train/bus. From Lisse, I will cycle to Keukenhof. Few hours will be spent in Keukenhof before going back to Amsterdam by train/bus.

The problem is can I rent a bicycle from Lisse but return it in Keukenhof? Is there any bicycle shop that allow this? or is there any big bicycle shop that operate both in Lisse and Keukenhof? Or must I return it back to Lisse? Or I just rent it from Amsterdam straight?

Anybody knows how long is the bulb route from Lisse to Keukenhof?

Thanks, hope to have a nice trip in Holland this Spring...

1 Answer Apr 4, 2005 at 6:28 AM
    • Keukenhof Tickets - Prepurchase or On the Day?

by Sequel Online Now Feb 3, 2005 at 6:34 PM

I can prepurchased tickets on the internet and this will be open dated for the month. We will be attending on possibly the opening day or a few days after. 1. Is is better to avoid the opening day and weekends for crowds etc.? 2. If I prepurchase am I going to get in any quicker e.g. Is there a queue for people who already have tickets? and a separate queue for people who have to buy tickets on the day? 3. Any other tips? Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

4 Answers Feb 4, 2005 at 10:12 PM