Keszthely

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling to Sofiok in May

Siofok Mar 15, 2015 at 7:41 PM

Hello, I'm traveling to Sofiok in late May and wondering what to expect. I know there are lots of parties in the summer, but will there be much going on around May 16-24 for parties or night life? Also, are the travelers mostly teens, 20s or older? Thanks

more
    • ibis budapest city

Budapest Mar 7, 2015 at 2:24 AM

hi which is better to stay btn 3hotels
      1-ibis Budapest city
      2-marmara Budapest
      3-danubius Budapest hotel
      thanks for advise

more
    • danubius hotel budapest

Budapest Mar 7, 2015 at 1:48 AM

hi any idea about danubius hotel budapest hotel as i read reviews not good

is it good place to use public transport

thank you

more
    • Transit to the airport

Budapest Mar 25, 2015 at 12:31 PM

What is the easiest way to take public transit to the Budapest (Terminal 2) airport?

more
    • budapest to vienna

Budapest Mar 22, 2015 at 11:15 PM

hi I will be at ibis Budapest city ,
      1-any recomedation for a stsrt sightseeing by public or alking ,I have 3days
      2-day out to Vienna return same day late at night,which day is better sat or sunday
      which area to stion in Vienna to star sight seeing
      thanks

more
    • outlet for night dress

Budapest Mar 17, 2015 at 11:02 PM

hi any outlets for night dress recommended ?
      thanks

more
    • day out budapest

Budapest Mar 11, 2015 at 1:23 AM

hi any recommendation for nice cities to see out Budapest, ,how to go by public transport bus or metro
      thanks

more
    • $OR EUROFOR BETTER RATE

Budapest Mar 9, 2015 at 3:16 AM

hi which is better in exchange or no difference in rates ?
      thanks

more
    • How much spending money will I need in Budapest?

Budapest Mar 18, 2015 at 7:12 AM

Me and 3 friends are travelling to Budapest for 4 night / 5 days - we have already paid for our accommodation but not too sure how much money to take? We are self catering so will be having 3 meals a day, drinks in the evening, tourist sight seeing, and enjoying the nightlife. How much £££ would any body recommend to convert??

more
    • butterpaws10's Profile Photo

How should I split my 11 days in Europe?

Budapest Mar 14, 2015 at 1:28 PM

I have 11 days off to travel from NY to Europe from March 25th to April 5th. I am looking for something more relaxed than my usual travels, and would like to incorporate art, history, culture and shopping all in one. Here are my initial destination interests:
      1. spend all 11 days in South of France
      2. split 11 days between Budapest and Vienna
      3. spend all 11 days in Riga

I'd love your thoughts on any of the three. Will 11 days be too much or too little time? Would any of these destinations be considered "relaxing" and easy to travel to? I'll be traveling alone (single female) and joined by another female friend later.

Thanks!

more
    • Can arrive without cash?

Budapest Mar 7, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Good day fellow travellers

I will be travelling to Budapest in a couple of weeks time. I have pre-arranged and paid for transport from the airport to the apartment. I have a Halifax credit card which is the cheapest way to obtain cash overseas.

Will I be ok arriving in Budapest with no Hungarian forints? Will it be ok to wait until we can locate a cash machine?

After 5 days we will be travelling by train to Vienna; I have already booked and paid for the train. Will we be ok waiting until we arrive in Vienna to get euro's out of the cash machine?

Always looking for the best deal :-)

Thanking you in anticipation

LisselleC

more