Keswick

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• visiting /sightseeing

Lake District National Park Aug 27, 2015 at 5:02 PM

- What are the most scenic and accessible- by car - thing/places to visit in the Lake D NP?

Any reasonable place to stay?
      Great hikes - 3-4 hours?
      Thanks,
      Michael

more
    • 60th birthday

Ambleside 22 hours ago

traveling to ambleside in the later end of sept having the Friday sat and sunday to do things. party of 10 people around same age, what can you recommend doing. my first visit to lake district

more
    • rmicallef's Profile Photo

Weather next June

by rmicallef Online Now Feb 27, 2006 at 12:45 AM

Dear All,
      what is usually the weather in late June in Keswick? Where can I find a weather report for last June?

4 Answers Feb 9, 2007 at 9:51 AM
    • rmicallef's Profile Photo

Eating out

by rmicallef Online Now Jan 4, 2006 at 10:10 AM

Hi All,
      I will be visitng Keswick next June. It is the first time for my wife & me to be visiting UK. We shall stay in B&B for 4 nights. I would like to know if there are any cheaper restaurants that the ones advertised. Is there any fastfood restauants? Burgerking etc.. ?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2006 at 2:09 AM
    • binza's Profile Photo

shop in keswick

by binza Online Now Oct 3, 2004 at 5:28 AM

hi i am new to this site and i was wondering if anyone on here knows of a shop in keswick that sells fleeces and blankets . i am a border collie fan and apprently my mother that visits keswick alot told me of a shop that sells fleece jackets with border collie dogs on it , i was told that it is based up at the top of town .i would be very grateful if some one could help me find this shop in keswick . many thanks binza

4 Answers Oct 3, 2004 at 6:50 AM