Keswick

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a hotel

Barrow in Furness Jul 17, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Hi, I'm Hyun, from south Korea. I'm planning my first visit to the UK. I will come to Barrow in Furness from Windermere(Glencree, Windermere, LA23 2EQ). My last stay will be in Barrow in Furness and the next day I will have to go to train station to go to Manchester air port.

So I'm looking for a hotel here, which hotel is within walking distance from the bus stop, to come and go back .

please, help me with this problem.

more
    • rmicallef's Profile Photo

Weather next June

by rmicallef Online Now Feb 27, 2006 at 12:45 AM

Dear All,
      what is usually the weather in late June in Keswick? Where can I find a weather report for last June?

4 Answers Feb 9, 2007 at 9:51 AM
    • rmicallef's Profile Photo

Eating out

by rmicallef Online Now Jan 4, 2006 at 10:10 AM

Hi All,
      I will be visitng Keswick next June. It is the first time for my wife & me to be visiting UK. We shall stay in B&B for 4 nights. I would like to know if there are any cheaper restaurants that the ones advertised. Is there any fastfood restauants? Burgerking etc.. ?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2006 at 2:09 AM
    • binza's Profile Photo

shop in keswick

by binza Online Now Oct 3, 2004 at 5:28 AM

hi i am new to this site and i was wondering if anyone on here knows of a shop in keswick that sells fleeces and blankets . i am a border collie fan and apprently my mother that visits keswick alot told me of a shop that sells fleece jackets with border collie dogs on it , i was told that it is based up at the top of town .i would be very grateful if some one could help me find this shop in keswick . many thanks binza

4 Answers Oct 3, 2004 at 6:50 AM