change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MichaelJTopley's Profile Photo

Any Hidden Gems?

Lake District National Park 4 hours ago

Hi all, am new to the site. My fiancee and I are heading to Cockermouth in June and are wanting to know of any hidden gens within the lake district worth checking out. We are there for 7 days and want to try and fit as much in as possible.

Many thanks :)

more
    • Irina_Blyumina's Profile Photo

Advice of Cumbrias Local

Cumbria Apr 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM

Hello! I need an advice of Cumbrias Locals. I have a pen friend who lives alone in a small village Mealsgate. We had been exchaiging letters every day for more than 3 months till last Thursday whan he didn't answer my last message. He is not a person who stops correspondence without any explination and I am afraid that he may be in trouble. He relocated to Mealsgate about 2 months and don't know his neighbours. Most people come to this place only for a weekend. So if he felt bad or locked or anything else it was possible that there were nobody to hepl! I had a such type bad experience when I couldn't open my bathroom door and thought that I might stay there forever. So I worry and don't know what to do. I found local police email but I am afraid they will dicide that it is a joke. I actually hope that he is fine but his computer is broken or just doesn't want to communicate but I would like to be sure that he doesn't need help.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks
      Irina

more
    • rmicallef's Profile Photo

Weather next June

by rmicallef Online Now Feb 27, 2006 at 12:45 AM

Dear All,
      what is usually the weather in late June in Keswick? Where can I find a weather report for last June?

4 Answers Feb 9, 2007 at 9:51 AM
    • rmicallef's Profile Photo

Eating out

by rmicallef Online Now Jan 4, 2006 at 10:10 AM

Hi All,
      I will be visitng Keswick next June. It is the first time for my wife & me to be visiting UK. We shall stay in B&B for 4 nights. I would like to know if there are any cheaper restaurants that the ones advertised. Is there any fastfood restauants? Burgerking etc.. ?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2006 at 2:09 AM
    • binza's Profile Photo

shop in keswick

by binza Online Now Oct 3, 2004 at 5:28 AM

hi i am new to this site and i was wondering if anyone on here knows of a shop in keswick that sells fleeces and blankets . i am a border collie fan and apprently my mother that visits keswick alot told me of a shop that sells fleece jackets with border collie dogs on it , i was told that it is based up at the top of town .i would be very grateful if some one could help me find this shop in keswick . many thanks binza

4 Answers Oct 3, 2004 at 6:50 AM