Keratea

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• looking for a bar with dance area in Stoupa

Stoupa Jan 22, 2015 at 4:15 AM

we are a group of people aged between 50 -60 years and looking for a bar to accommodate around 70 people for a full week early May 2016. A bar or apartments with a dance area with reasonable drink prices and also decks so that we can play our own music.

more
    • bar with dance area Parga

Parga Jan 22, 2015 at 4:20 AM

we are a group of 50 to 60 year olds looking for a bar or apartments in Parga with decks and a dance area for May 2016 for a week to play our own music . there will be around 70 people, thanks

more
    • Greece : Athens , crete , meteora

Greece Jan 19, 2015 at 12:00 AM

Hi I will be traveling to Greece in the first week of march with a 3 year old kid. Please suggest what kind of clothing and footwear to carry in accordance to weather. Thanks .

more
    • Wheel chair access

Rhodes (Island) Dec 31, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Can you get to the the Lindos acropolis with someone in a wheelchair?
      Thank you

more
    • ferry prices

Kos Dec 31, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Hi, does anyone know the up to date prices for the ferry to bodrum from kos town, and the best place to buy them? X

more
    • Gvantsa's Profile Photo

best greece island?

Greece Jan 8, 2015 at 9:45 AM

I'm going to visit Greece with friends. Can you advice the best island to visit.for 10 days?

more
    • Ryanair stop to flight to volos?

Pelion Jan 4, 2015 at 2:48 AM

Hello, I see that ryanair has no more marks and indication about volos on his website. Does anyone know if they stop to go to volos, and in this case does anyone have any clue how to make it to volos from bruxelles or Frankfurt.
      Thnks in advance.
      Arnaud R

more
    • Holy Monastery of the Saint Stefanos handkerchief

Meteora Jan 3, 2015 at 9:48 PM

I have a lovely handkerchief that was given to me many years ago from the Saint Stefanos Monastery and the accompanying paper has some Greek writing on it, a drawing of the monastery, and is numbered (45857). I am trying to find out if it was made there by nuns and the significance of the number. All my relatives who went there are gone and I don't know who to ask. I thought it would be a lovely gift to hand down to my granddaughter who is being baptized this week.

more
    • Mykonos :1st week of June

Mykonos Jan 21, 2015 at 5:15 AM

Hello,

Can I find beach parties the 1st week of june?
      Does the weather good? (How much degrees?)
      Nighclubs are full at this period?

Thanks all.

Judith

more
    • Where to Stay in Mykonos

Mykonos Jan 14, 2015 at 10:25 AM

My wife and I will be travelling to Mykonos in October. This is our first time to Mykonos. Could you suggest what area we should stay and recommend any nice resorts.
      Thank you.

more
    • Things to do in Athens/Greece on Easter Sunday and Monday

Greece Jan 7, 2015 at 11:52 PM

Hello all.

We need help on our honeymoon to Athens/Santorini from April 12-17, 2015.

We will be arriving in Athens on Easter Sunday morning (12th, 9 am) and leaving for Santorini the next morning on Easter Monday. We will come back to Athens on Thursday afternoon and then take the flight back home on Friday evening.

As most attractions will likely be closed on Easter Sunday, we are wondering how we should spend our day in Athens or around Greece. We will probably rent a car to get around. This is our first time in Europe and we are interested in both the ancient sites and the sights of the city and the countryside. We would also like to visit some of the local bars at night.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • Where to Stay in Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Jan 14, 2015 at 10:21 AM

I will be travelling to Rhodes in October. Is it better to stay in Rhodes Town or closer to the beach. Can you recommend some nice hotels. 

Thank you.

more
    • Janinen's Profile Photo

Bus from and to Airport/Fira

Santorini Island Jan 12, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Has anyone had any experience catching the bus from the Santorini airport to,the town of,Fira?

more
    • Angenmax's Profile Photo

Accommodation

Athens Jan 3, 2015 at 1:46 AM

Hi, my sister and I will be travelling to Athens in June of this year and were wondering if anyone could advise of safe areas of the city to stay with good access to popular tourist sites. Thanks in advance.
      Andrea

more
    • To go to Crete?

Crete Island Jan 1, 2015 at 11:48 PM

Hi, I am planning a trip around Europe, and I was wondering whether it is worth going Crete as I am already planning on going to Greece. Thanks!

more