Travel Answers
Kentucky

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is viewing the falls handicap accessible?

Cumberland Falls State Park Sep 5, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Is there a lot of walking involved in order to view the falls?

5 Answers Sep 7, 2014 at 1:27 PM
    • Hotel and golf course

Lexington Aug 21, 2014 at 1:48 PM

A few years ago we stayed at a hotel just off I75 south in lexington. It looked like it bordered a golf course and I think it was 1 exit from a shopping area. Can anyone tell me the hotel and/ or the golf course.

1 Answer Aug 21, 2014 at 2:52 PM
    • Local Nightlife Covington, Ky

Covington Aug 4, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Where's the best local hangouts with live music near Covington, Ky?

• Food and Jazz on Eastside or Frankfort Ave. Area

Louisville Jun 12, 2014 at 9:25 PM

I have a friend visiting from out of town who is a vibrant 61 year old but I just don't know where to take her. She is sort of conservative but I wanted to take her some place nice with nice jazz or R & B music and that serves food. Where in Louisville can we go on the eastside or Frankfort Ave. area?

Thank you

1 Answer Jun 13, 2014 at 7:49 AM
    • Florida999's Profile Photo

Mammoth Cave N. P. dog kennels?

Kentucky May 30, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Has anyone been there, and used the dog kennels to leave the dog while going on the cave tour? Was it ok?
      thanks

• The Green River

Mammoth Cave National Park May 22, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Do they still have river boat tours on the Green River?

1 Answer May 23, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • nashville to mamoth caves?

Kentucky Mar 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

We will be visiting Nashville next july and saw that the mamoth caves national park isnt that far from it in Kentucky. The probleme we are facing is we will not have a car so i wondered if there were any guided tour, transportation or solution for us to see the caves. The best scenarios would be a small tour operator that could bring us there and back in nashville afterward... but if there is any busses going there, that could drop us off at the caves that could do.. we are also going to chicago by grayhound bus after the nashville stop so it could be a stop along the way.... any ideas? we would like to see them. thanks.

2 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 9:15 PM
    • Live music in Owensboro

Owensboro Mar 10, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Where can I see live music in Owensboro?

• Travel from Louisville to Danville?

Kentucky Mar 5, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I will arrive in Louisville at 4pm and need to travel to Danville on the same day. Is a bus the best and cheapest option? Where can I get one from? Some advice would be very appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 7:13 AM
    • short stopover

Owensboro Mar 3, 2014 at 4:44 AM

If I only have a short time to visit what is a must see??

2 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 2:47 PM
    • date ideas

Kentucky Feb 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM

what are some good places for a teen couple to have a romantic and fun time?

3 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 9:45 PM
    • Funky garden shops

Paducah Feb 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Coming to Paducah on Saturday. Are there any funky garden shops? Or shops selling repurposed junk? Or is there a place to buy junk to make your own repurposed items....not necessarily an antique store.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 6:28 AM
    • Dek39's Profile Photo

Areas to stay in Louisville

Louisville Jan 12, 2014 at 2:55 AM

We are planning to spend two nights in Louisville has part of a road trip in May, can anyone give me any advice on areas to stay? Also any recommendation's on hotels? We are looking for something 3 or 4 start ideally.
      Thanks

7 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 10:24 AM
    • sew4art@yahoo.com

Louisville Oct 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I am looking for activities for 14-18 year olds coming for the FFA National Convention. I was wondering if anyone knew of any farms around the area that give tours. I am looking to go to the Louisville Slugger Museum, and would like suggestions of other places to go. I saw some info for the Louisville Mega Cavern and would like to know opinions on this activity. This is an activity day for November 1, 2013.

3 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 4:24 PM
    • Good place to buy handbag in Lexington?

Lexington Oct 17, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Where is a good place to buy usable handbag with decent price in Lexington?
      Thank you

1 Answer Oct 17, 2013 at 6:52 PM
    • Coming to the Danville, KY area in two weeks...

Danville Oct 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Are there any sheep farms in the Danville area?

2 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 4:57 AM
    • Is there an ornate rosewood melodian in Stephen Foster's house/museum?

Bardstown Sep 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I have been told that there is an antique rosewood melodian in Stephan Foster's house/museum. Is this true? I have been told that my antique rosewood melodian is the exact same name, maker, and date of mine, and that this is the only one that is known of that is exactly like mine. Can you give me some information about the melodian in Stephen Foster's museum if this is true? I would greatly appreciate it. I inherited my melodian from my great, great, great aunt that owned an art gallery in Birmingham, Alabama. Sincerely, Scarlot Henson

1 Answer Sep 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    • In Louisville on a Friday night

Louisville Sep 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM

In town on business, best area of town in Louisville to dine and have a few cocktails for two young professional 30 somethings? Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 21, 2013 at 7:59 AM
    • how to get to paducah from chicago

Paducah Sep 10, 2013 at 4:03 AM

how do i reach Paducah from Chicago Airport?
      i will prefer to use the train and bus then a final taxi to my location which is in the Lower Town Arts District School of Arts & Design because i will have luggage. i will be coming from Africa so i will wish to have stressfree journey after many hours in the air.
      I will appreciate if the directions will help going by this circumstance.
      You may also suggest alternative airports if they are better options but planes here go to Chicago, Cincinnati and Detroit. Thanks....

5 Answers Sep 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    • where should i go?

Kentucky Apr 5, 2013 at 1:00 AM

so im thinking about visiting a european country next year but have yet decided where to go, any ideas? I want to visit a beautiful country with friendly people, and if possible near a beautiful beach.

5 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM
    • Short visit

Louisville Nov 29, 2012 at 11:12 AM

A friend and I will be passing through Louisville in early January. We won't have much time - an overnight with a good part of the day on either side. Looking for recommendations for a cool motel/hotel/hostel and a fun neighborhood to stroll around in. What we're not: shoppers, clubbers, or sight see-ers. Tips for a reasonable restaurant with good libations are welcome. We won't have much time, so we're not trying to do and see everything, just want to bum around and get and get an impression of the place, meet the friendly locals. :)

9 Answers Dec 29, 2012 at 10:25 AM
    • apuleuis's Profile Photo

What cave tour to take?

Mammoth Cave National Park Aug 4, 2012 at 7:37 AM

My boyfriend and I are going to Mammoth Cave as part of a road trip this fall. I see there are a lot of options for tours. Any suggestions? We're more interested in cave features & scenery not the historic stuff.

1 Answer Jul 6, 2013 at 5:49 AM
      Fort Thomas Aug 28, 2011 at 2:07 PM

In what part of the state is Ft. Thomas, Kentucky located?

1 Answer Aug 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM
    • Information from 1969

Radcliff Aug 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM

Does anyone remember a place called the Dixie Trailer Park? I lived there in 1969, when I was nine years old. None of our mail from this time has any address, other than Dixie Trailer Park, so I am unable to locate it on aerial photos. If any one can help me out with where it would be (if it had survived over the years)I would be thankful. I would like to check out my old stomping grounds via satellite pictures.
      Thanks Stacy

1 Answer Aug 5, 2011 at 1:55 AM
    • Restaurants in Lexington for Diabetics

Kentucky Jul 27, 2011 at 5:11 PM

I will be at the Hyatt Regency Lexington and will be with 2 people who are diabetic. I was looking at the menus of the restaurants near the hotel and they don't seem to have much for diabetic people. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can take my diabetic friends?

Thank you in advance.

3 Answers Aug 2, 2011 at 8:52 AM
    • Lexington

Kentucky Jun 26, 2011 at 1:11 PM

I will be flying into Lexington at the beginning of August and will be there for 5 days. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do, sights to see and places to eat at?

Any tips to make my stay in Lexington perfect would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Aug 2, 2011 at 8:49 AM
    • 4th of July Fireworks

Cumberland Falls State Park Jun 23, 2011 at 7:12 AM

Will there be fireworks on the 4th of July at the park or nearby area?
      Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 25, 2011 at 7:50 AM
    • Safety questions regarding horseback riding at Natural Bridge

Natural Bridge State Park Mar 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM

I am wondering if anyone reading this has taken horses to Natural Bridge. It has a reputation for "losing" hikers to the cliffs and so I wonder what dangers we would find when riding our horses there. My friends are hesitant to go because of this dangerous reputation. Any other comments with regard to riding there would also be appreciated.

1 Answer Apr 25, 2011 at 11:07 AM
    • PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Jim Beam Tour

Louisville Jan 29, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Seems like they've been revamping this tour recently, so I don't know what I'd get if we stopped. We have two smaller kids, and if there is still a self-guided tour around the grounds, I'd stop to let the family stretch their legs. If it is still "hustle into a room to watch a video" or a full blown tour only, I'll give this one a pass. Can anyone give me insight into what I could truly expect? Thanks!

7 Answers Feb 3, 2011 at 4:55 PM
    • continental .com website

Orlando Oct 6, 2010 at 11:59 AM

i notice on the continental .com website they sell activity tickets (disney tickets)etc does anybody know whether anybody can buy these tickets or do you have to have booked through continental

3 Answers Oct 6, 2010 at 12:45 PM