Kennedy Grove

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants

Malta Mar 24, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Hello I am travelling to Malta for the first time for 4 days . Staying in silema can you recommened some good restaurant that are not over priced .
      Thank you

more
    • marmalade1972's Profile Photo

Rivera Resort & Spa or Seabank Resort & Spa

Mellieha Yesterday

Hi Folks

Can anyone advise me on which of the above hotels to book please? I will be travelling with my daughter and my 1yr old grandson in April but wonder which would be the better of the two hotels if anyone has any thoughts?

Kirsty x

more
    • marmalade1972's Profile Photo

what to pack

Malta Mar 24, 2015 at 9:02 AM

what clothes should i pack for the end of april? :)

more
    • Too steep ?

Valletta Mar 20, 2015 at 5:56 AM

We want to visit Valletta ,preferably in an apartment, but most seem to be situated on steep streets. As we are in our 80's( although reasonably fit ) ,we don't want to find that we can't explore easily on foot. Any help or advice would be gratefully received .

more
    • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Car hire in Malta

Malta Mar 4, 2015 at 3:29 AM

Hello Peeps,
      I will be visiting friends for a week and I will be staying in Santa Venera.
      I know there are plenty local buses to take me to Sliema, Valetta, Msida and sarrounding area.
      I know that weekly ticket for the local bus is €6.50 so I have that covered
      My question is : does the island warrant car hire or I can do the travelling around on public transport??
      I don't mind public transport, actually
      I prefer it, as that way you get involved in everyday local life so going on public transport is no issue.
      Just wondered what is better, altho it seems car hire for a week is more expensive than two Ryanair tickets to Malta.
      Any advice?
      I would appreciate any input you have on the matter.
      Many thanks

more