Keng Tung

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• unique venue

Inle Lake Mar 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Is that possible to hold a conference of rainforest environment in Inle  lake with theme dinner and unique venue?

more
    • Trek Kalaw to Inle - festival days 2014

Kalaw Apr 11, 2014 at 4:30 AM

We will be arriving in Kalaw on the 13th and was hoping to do the 3 day trek to Inle April 14, 15, 16. However, the trek guide we emailed told us that they will do no trekking on the day of the festivals.
      Is this absolute? Do you think we can still find a trek guide even during that period?

more
    • is there a place you can swim in that hot water near Keng Tung

by twtdk Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I really like idea about driving 100's of miles and then relax in hot water - It must b posibul.
      How long time on motorbike from Mandalay?
      And can anybody help with a local and not expencive place to stay?

Great thanks
      Kenneth - going to Burma 10/11 - 13
      denmark

1 Answer Dec 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM
    • KelvinL's Profile Photo

Taxi charges from Tachilek Borders to Kengtung Town

by KelvinL Online Now Dec 23, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Hi guys, i know this might be out of topic, i havent been back to my wife's hometown in years and i am thinking about doing so soon.

She lives in Kengtung , 3 hours from tachilek. We are thinking of crossing the borders and getting a "taxi"which back a few years would be about 2000thb per vehicle, does anyhow know what the rates are like now?
      MultiQuote
      Edit

1 Answer Dec 23, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    • flights to and from Keng Tung

by andrearatto Online Now Jan 22, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Are there flights from Yangon and Heho to Keng Tung? Which airline, how often do they fly and approximate cost? Also, is it necessary to have a guide for any treks that you do? Thanks, Andrea and Joe

6 Answers Feb 8, 2010 at 2:48 AM