Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sillyger's Profile Photo

End Nov 21-26 Family trip (include 2 old folks) - 6D5N

Taiwan Apr 6, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Hi All
      I need help to come up with itinerary which suitable for two my old folks in the family trip. Though this is not my first trip to Taiwan but I always travel alone therefore not much of an issue. My old folks are in their mid 70s, therefore I also need recommendation for good & reliable private driver to cater for this family (3 adults, 2 elderly, 2 teenagers)

Would it be too taxing to travel around with old folks..
      Mainly I would bring them experience Yeliu/Jiufen/Shifen/Beitou (Hot Spring)/Night Market, Yilan & Keelung also nice place to explore. Please help me...

Taipei - Yilan - Keelung - Taipei

more
    • Nicetch's Profile Photo

Alishan, Taiwan

Taiwan Mar 18, 2014 at 2:52 AM

which part to stay in Alishan?

more
    • volarevolare's Profile Photo

Beitou or Yangmingshan -- hot springs?

Taipei Mar 30, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Hi everyone,

Just wondering which is a better hot spring to go to when in Taipei?

Or is there a better hot spring out of Taipei?

Thanks all! :)

smiles, Francesca

more
    • Share cab around Taiwan

Taiwan Apr 11, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Hi, My friend and I will going to Taichung around end of November (25th- 30th) which is only 2 of us.

We have contacted a cab which is very reasonable price. We have two people and anyone going around the time maybe we can share the cab? THANKS :)

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Taipei Airport restaurants

Taipei Apr 5, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Hi. I will have a layover in Taipei on the 15th for 4 hours. I wonder if the restaurants will accept US dollars or Taiwanese dollars if I want to order something? Thank you

more
    • where can I scuba dive?

by mytravelace Online Now Mar 30, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I am looking into scuba diving in Taiwan, i heard kenting is a good place to start. What is the deal? Regulations, Certifications necassary, airtank rentals, how to find anywhere in taiwan to do this would be helpful.
      Thanks alot

2 Answers Apr 25, 2009 at 11:50 AM
    • Travelling to Kenting

by zaxsteric Online Now Jul 16, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Hi,

My hubby and I are planning a trip to Taipei next month and intend to try the homestays"Min Su" in Kenting. Can anyone pls provide info on hw to travel from Taipei to Kenting? Appx how long would the travel time be? Can't seem to find much info online. Any recommendation for accomodations there?

Your help is very much appreciated.Thank you!!!! ;)

1 Answer Jul 17, 2008 at 6:10 AM
    • Mrs. Tso

by ptso Online Now May 13, 2008 at 6:14 AM

My family will visit Taiwan. Can you help some of the family members to join the diving activity? We have a place to stay in the area. Can you direct me to the diving school or diving site instead of taking a tour?
      Pai Ti Tso

2 Answers May 14, 2008 at 8:03 AM
    • hot air ballon

by spencej Online Now Dec 14, 2006 at 1:08 AM

Are there hot air balloons in Kenting, and how do I contact them?

Thanks,

Jason

• Spring Scream

by shufen Online Now Jan 16, 2006 at 8:00 AM

hey, i'm the first here! :) am looking to get in touch with anybody who's ever been to Spring Scream festival, or planning to go this year. I have not been to Kenting before, so would like to know more about the place.

Also would like to know more about the festival, where it's held, what's the best place to stay if i'm going for it etc etc.

thanks very much!
      Nicole

2 Answers Feb 8, 2006 at 10:37 AM