Kemer Travel Answers

change location

Le Chateau de prestige. Has anyone been there?

by sesh Online Now Mar 3, 2008 at 11:53 AM

Just booked this hotel, and than read few bad reviews. Couldn't figure out is it only bad service the people are complaining about or is there something else very wrong with this hotel. I would really appreciate any comments about this hotel! THANKS!!!!!!!!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • asiaminor's Profile Photo

Re: Le Chateau de prestige. Has anyone been there?

by asiaminor Online Now Mar 9, 2008 at 9:21 AM

hi

i did not stay there but i have some information about that hotel i did not reply before because i thought possibly a VT member who has more knowledge would but apparently no one has
    that hotel was opened constructed and newly opened last year in antalya province kemer town goynuk village goynuk is a very touristy place and the hotel is on the shopping street it is not right on the beach but only 2 min walk from the beach while most of the hotels in goynuk are on the beach and have their private beaches the beach in that part of the country is not best especially if you like sandy beaches because it is not but it is pebbly there is not a great night-life in the town but there is many sightseeings to fill full your holiday there used to be a open-air club next to the hotel so if it still exist it might be noisy at nights most of the 5 star all-inclusive hotels in turkey dont meet the criteria since all-inclusive system became popular trough out the country so there might be a bad service at the hotel(drinks in plastic glasses massive snack ques etc) but it is a very beautiful place and there is a lot of things to do so you can enjoy your holiday more than you expect if you are not looking for a 2 weeks near the pool or on the beach holiday
    have a good trip

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Le Chateau de prestige. Has anyone been there?

by philos92 Online Now Mar 30, 2008 at 3:19 AM

bad news, i confirm you should avoid this place at all costs
    stayed there in march 2008, 1 week.
    general cleanliness is far below average
    food is decent with poor choice and service is unexisting, even better they don't grasp a word of french or english,
    room service is at random, we had 50% out of 6 days, but after claiming 3 times
    beach is like the gaza territory after an israel raid
    sorry for the news, we have experienced

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines