Kemer Travel Answers

change location

Club Med

by anh515 Online Now Apr 27, 2004 at 12:58 AM

Has anyone been to the ClubMed in Kemer? If so, how was it? Any information would be helpful. Thanks

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Erkmen's Profile Photo

Re: Club Med

by Erkmen Online Now Apr 28, 2004 at 2:45 AM

You mean the Club med Kemer and in Middle East :)))

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Club Med

by mehbos37 Online Now Apr 29, 2004 at 3:55 AM

Club Med Kemer is aka sex village in Turkish riviera.. There are various Club meds in Turkiye but,especially that one is chosen by singles and young couples to have all they were looking for..sea,sun and fun fun.. There is no kids club there,so you hardly meet large families(they choose Club Med Palmiye) Kemer is 1 hour drive from Antalya airport and the landscape is great..But there are maybe more than 1000 hotels and holiday villages and it is always crowded there... Very hot and humid in July,August... May,June is ideal.. Enjoy.

• AlperIst's Profile Photo

by AlperIst Online Now May 20, 2004 at 3:40 AM

Hi, My friend had a holiday there, and she says it was wonderful, best place she has been. Have a nice holiday!

• daniaussie's Profile Photo

by daniaussie Online Now Aug 18, 2004 at 6:55 PM

anybody else have any information on Club Med Kemer. What is the weather like at the end of September ? is it a nice villlage , nice beaches

• Re: Re: Club Med

by mehbos37 Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 12:36 AM

Hi, It is the best month to be there as hot ,humid weather ends by mid September , it becomes milder and the sea temperature is still good in 27-28 C I have been at Club Med Kemer, it is a nice village for young people or young couples without kids.. The sea is nice,it is a pebble beach like most of the beaches of the Kemer area.. I have posted some more info earlier,if you have more questions feel free to ask.. Enjoy your holiday!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines