change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Recommended boat hire company

by mitch68 Online Now Jul 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi,
      We are a big family group travelling over to Kemer at the end of July. We are looking to hire a traditional boat for 20 people (children and adults) to take us out for the day and provide lunch and some visits. Can anyone recommend some companies that would be able to take us from Kemer for the day? Many thanks

Michelle Rolland

more
    • Recommended boat hire company

by mitch68 Online Now Jul 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi,
      We are a big family group travelling over to Kemer at the end of July. We are looking to hire a traditional boat for 20 people (children and adults) to take us out for the day and provide lunch and some visits. Can anyone recommend some companies that would be able to take us from Kemer for the day? Many thanks

Michelle Rolland

• Kemer for pedestrians

by deldoz Online Now Nov 12, 2012 at 6:07 AM

Hi everyone,

We've never been to Kemer, but have been to Side, where there long pedestrian promenade which runs approx 2 miles to the west between the hotels and the beach. We are thinking of going to Kemer and would like to know if Kemer has anything similar, as we enjoy a leisurely stroll each day.

Can anyone help please.

• winter weather

by naomioz Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 8:02 AM

What is the weather like in the winter ?

1 Answer Feb 27, 2012 at 8:08 AM
    • Nice hotel in Kemer

by lindanne Online Now May 2, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel for a family weekend trip? Want somewhere clean and quiet, as well as with activities for teenagers.
      Thanks for any advice,
      Linda

1 Answer May 3, 2010 at 3:59 AM
    • Question about Kemer

by asfpunk Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 7:33 AM

Hi there, I am new here. I am plannig a trip to Kemer and some other cities in Turkey. I already found some very helpful hints on this page here and startet to plan my trip.
      Now I am searching for information about some other sights, restaurants etc. ,which were not mentioned here yet.
      Perhaps someone could tell me the adresses, if they are good or not and some things. I am not sure if I would miss something if I would not go there :-)
      Thanks for your help in advance.
      I am searching für information about:
      -club maji
      moonlight bay
      atlanta shopping center
      atatürk boulevard
      the bazar
      nihal
      olbia park
      doga plaza restaurant
      doga pide restaurant

are there any museums at Kemer?

1 Answer Jan 13, 2010 at 9:53 AM
    • ogol's Profile Photo

APPARTMENT OR SMALL HOUSE KEMER

by ogol Online Now May 3, 2009 at 1:17 PM

WE WILL BE IN KEMER FROM 3 JULY -18 JULY .
      LOOIKING FOR APPARTMENT OR SMALL HOUSE FOR 2 PEOPLE .

THANKS

RUDY

• Muwahhid's Profile Photo

Limak Limra Hotel

by Muwahhid Online Now May 21, 2008 at 12:01 AM

Merhaba,

Two quick questions - is Limak Limra a good hotel for family recreation and rest and are there enough enertainment, animation and facilities for kids?

I have also, heardthat there is a dolphinarium in Antalya. How is one supposed to visit the dolphinarium?

Awaiting your reply,

Vugar
      Baku, Azerbaijan

PS: SirVictor, I'll be happy to hear your advice.

3 Answers May 21, 2008 at 9:26 PM
    • i need a superb holiday

by ineedasuperbholiday Online Now Jul 29, 2006 at 1:36 PM

hi!! I want to have a great holiday this summer. And to be honest I don't want to see kids and elderly people around. I have booked a place in Amara Kemer. Have I done the right thing? :) thanx in advance...

6 Answers Aug 4, 2006 at 3:34 AM
    • Casual_Ad's Profile Photo

Night Clubs in Kemer

by Casual_Ad Online Now Jun 27, 2006 at 6:50 AM

Hi there,

I’m going to Antalya/ Kemer in July and would like to know what are the best night clubs in town? Any problems getting in or something…. I just heard conflicting stories… Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
      Ad

8 Answers Nov 12, 2006 at 11:49 AM

Night Clubs in Kemer

by Casual_Ad Online Now Jun 27, 2006 at 6:49 AM

Hi there,

I’m going to Antalya/ Kemer in July and would like to know what are the best night clubs in town? Any problems getting in or something…. I just heard conflicting stories…
      Appreicate any feedback

Thanks
      Ad

Night Clubs in Kemer

by Casual_Ad Online Now Jun 27, 2006 at 6:48 AM

Hi there,

I’m going to Antalya/ Kemer in July and would like to know what are the best night clubs in town? Any problems getting in or something…. I just heard conflicting stories…
      Appreicate any feedback

Thanks
      Ad

• Is the first week of May good time for sunbathing

by ECTET Online Now Apr 7, 2005 at 6:51 AM

Hi,

I am planning to visit Kemer from May-1 to May-8 and was wonderring if the water there would be good/warm enough to swim?

I am also planning to rent a car there and make some trips to Antalya and possibly Side. What is the approximate price to rent a small car there?

5 Answers May 10, 2005 at 3:50 AM