Kellyville Travel Answers

change location

by Koalagirl Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Koalagirl is flying to Oklahoma City but wants to travel further to Kellyville. This is her first time to see the place and needs help how to get there from the airport. Please give me an accurate information. Sincere thanks.

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Re:

by rexvaughan Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Will you be driving? It is an easy drive of probably less than 2 hours. If you don't have a car, it will be difficult. If you are driving, do you need specific directions?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • by Koalagirl Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Thanks friend for your replay. Like I said in my question, this will be my first time to get there. I really have no idea what to do. Yes, I do have a specific direction or address. Me think, if there is a way to get a cab (taxi) from Sapulpa to Kellyville according to the map I just studied awhile ago.

• bocmaxima's Profile Photo

Re:

by bocmaxima Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Are you starting from Sapulpa or from Oklahoma City? Sapulpa is just a few miles from Kellyville and you should be able to find a taxi that will take you between the two, but it will likely have to come from Tulsa and will cost close to $100 one-way. If you have the means to drive yourself, I think this would be much easier. The United States is just not set up for public transportation in rural areas.

• glabah's Profile Photo

Re:

by glabah Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Route 66 goes through the town of Kellyville, so there should be a Greyhound stop there or one of their affiliates. However, if there is it isn't listed on the usual locations.

Tulsa has a transit system but it only goes about 1/3 of the way to Kellyville.

• by Koalagirl Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Thank you bocmaxima. I think my trip to Kellyville is no longer necessary. So I am constrained to call it off. The people whom I wish to visit no longer want me to go there. I have bought a ticket already from Australia, and our communication went awry. I am lost now. More so, I can't take the money back. Your time to answer my question is much appreciated.

• glabah's Profile Photo

Re:

by glabah Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM

That means you can take the trip and explore an area that has more to do.

• Re:

by Koalagirl Online Now Apr 12, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Greetings from Australia glabah! You bet, I will go ahead with this journey which my friend named it as A Long Walk To Freedom. Sounds poetic but I decided to indeed catch a Greyhound Bus to Dallas, Texas. I tried it before travelling from Washington DC to North Carolina, so I pray that it will be another smooth sailing journey to another unknown in a pretty much known place! Just thinking of the late Pres. JFK. I do appreciate your reply to my thread.

On the other hand, I do apologise for being slack in my reply as my pc broke down and it took me quite awhile to settle for a replacement.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines