change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hillelarkin's Profile Photo

transportation

Rhodes (Island) Apr 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM

We plan a family reunion meeting in Faliraki, Rhodes (12-14 persons, 3 babies). I have several questions regarding transportation:
      1) Is there a taxi service from the airport to Faliraki (Ladico Beach) and how much it ca cost
      2) Is there a service of hiring a van/ minivan with driver for a day trip around the island and how much it may cost?
      3) taxi service cost from Faliraki to Rhodes old city: does it operate on late nights?

Thanks - HA

more
    • Are there any Bead shops in Kos?

Kos Mar 28, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Or somewhere that might sell them?

Many thanks!

more
    • Kardamena to asclepeion

Kos Island Apr 15, 2014 at 7:32 PM

hi, I am going to be staying in Kardamena for a week this summer and I would love to visit the Asclepeion. does anyone know how to get there from Kardamena, and how much the travel will cost? is there a bus or a taxi, what is the best and cheapest way to get there?
      thanks!

more
    • Current Weather

Rhodes (Island) Apr 7, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Hi, my family and I are flying out early next week to Rhodes. Can anyone tell me what the current weather is like so we know what to pack please?

Many thanks.

more
    • is it still available to rent?

Lindos Apr 6, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I stayed in a privately owned villa 28 years ago that looked across the roof tops to the acropolis, it was quite a steep walk back to it on an evening, it had immediately behind it a craggy rock shelf that had hollowed out tombs in the rock face. the villa was unusual in that each room had its own door on to the veranda and was built in an L shape, it had a tiny garden in front of the veranda. If I could find a virtual map of Lindos I might be able to find it but I cant, can you help please?

more
    • Airport Transfers

Rhodes (Island) Mar 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone recommend a taxi transfer service from Rhodes Airport to Kolymbia? I have searched on line but it can be a bit scary as I am not sure how reliable the different companies might be. I am travelling with my elderly mother so don't want any mishaps.
      Thanks

more
    • Billy,s studios

by Bazzeruk Online Now Oct 11, 2013 at 7:30 AM

We are new to kefalos next year and would like to know where Billy,s studios are situated and if it is at all hilly, Also has Billy,s got an email address please?

• which bar?

by 1louise1 Online Now Aug 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM

hi, I stayed in kefalos with a friend on our first holiday abroad in 1995 and found a bar on the seafront road and we loved it and visited the bar the whole of our weeks stay but can not remember the name of it? (we were just 16)!! what I do remember is that it was quite a small bar not overly busy athough they did play music (a lot of eightys) in there on a night as they had a dj and like a dancefloor. Behind the bar was two guitars on the wall and I also remember to enter the bar it had patio sliding doors that you had to slide across which I always thought was strange, and I know the guys name who owned the bar he was called steve and another guy worked behind the bar with him called Manilois - spelling unsure of with the name! I think they just sold drinks in there not food and the bar was set back a little bit from the road and that's all I remember.. dose the place sound familiar to anybody..?

• ATM machines

by DerekV Online Now May 1, 2013 at 8:55 AM

We are travelling to Kefalos in June of this year and are wondering if there are ATM machines in the resort.

1 Answer May 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    • kefalos Hill

by Jeanapples Online Now Jan 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM

My partner is worried that most apartments are near the beach and the village, shops, etc are "up the HIll". How long is this hill? Is it ver steep? Should we worry about it? How can I tell from location maps whether apartments are up the hill or not?

2 Answers Jan 18, 2011 at 2:06 PM
    • kefalos apartment near harbour and golden fleece restaurant

by davidheard Online Now Feb 16, 2010 at 1:31 PM

have been to kefalos many times and stayed at effitica apartments and dionaysis with olympic (spellings not 100%) managed to get a flight to kos 8th june and need accomodation for 7 nights near harbour and golden fleece can anybody help

• Taxi

by meggin Online Now Jun 18, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Hi,does anyone know how much a taxi would be from Kardemena to Kefalos?

• october

by htfcdes Online Now Mar 23, 2009 at 11:13 AM

we are considering a 2 week stay in October. Will everything still be open?
      We have seen 1 review which said only 1 taverna and supermarket open early October.
      Help please!!

1 Answer Mar 24, 2009 at 5:50 AM
    • Mayflower Apt or Anthoula Hotel

by 777awol Online Now Jun 18, 2008 at 12:01 PM

Has anybody stayed in either of the above?

• Weather next week

by johnmel Online Now Oct 1, 2007 at 1:51 AM

We are going to Kefalos next week 6th 0ctober and would like to have an idea on what the weather will be like so we can pack the right cloths

1 Answer Oct 1, 2007 at 3:21 AM
    • ATM Machines

by johnmel Online Now Sep 6, 2007 at 6:39 AM

Going to Kefalos in october and do not want to atke much acsh so would like to know how many and where are the ATM machines and do they work

1 Answer Sep 17, 2007 at 8:30 PM
    • September in Kefalos

by Matingo Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Just booked a holiday in Kefalos but looks really quiet. Can somebody assure me there is stuff to do there. Not after masses of clubs and bars, just a selection of bars and nice tavernas really

Is this there?

1 Answer Jul 20, 2007 at 4:23 AM
    • Questions

by Antillia Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 5:54 AM

Hi, I am planning to go to Kefalos with my boyfriend in the summer and havent been anywhere else in Greece apart from Crete, and feeling a little apprehensive about it. Can anyone tell me what it is like, what there is to do, how long the flight is, if anyone knows what Excel airlines are like, if Kefalos is quiet etc etc.. woul be much appreciated.
      Thank you v much.

2 Answers May 9, 2006 at 8:56 AM
    • Finding The Grande Cafe, Kefalos

by S&BJ Online Now Oct 2, 2004 at 1:43 AM

Can anyone tell me the owner's, Nicholas, email address? We are going to Kefalos in about a week's time and would like to go to Nicholas' Cafe 'a few times'! (Can't find his business card!) He cooks brilliant - very fattening cakes and pastries and serves wicked cocktails! Although a very well patronised establishment by the locals, he also makes holidaymakers very welcome. His mum & dad, and little brother are friendly and welcoming too. Hope someone can help us? Thank you. S&BJ.